1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MobileInternetBiz.com - Over 500 Paid Members, $15,000+ profit in last 12 months

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MobileInternet, Sep 12, 2013.

- Over 500 paid members
    - Custom Made Mobile Website CMS PHP script
    - Back-end product available at £150/$240 - Which so far 16 members have purchased
    - MobileInternetBiz.com Domain name at PR2
    - All content produced especially for this business
    - Website and members area took 6 months to plan, build and develop
    - Site has made over $15,000 profit in last 12 months
    - Full on-going support provided with purchase
    - Site is a one-off and contains all original content
    - Massive opportunities available to make more money with this site... Just a few ideas include: Install newsletter wordpress plugin and Email all 500+ members with offers and other products, add site to clickbank, CJ and JV, approach affiliates to market product further....

I have been running this business since May 2012 and the site has been making a steady income month by month.

The website offers a business opportunity that allows users to start their own business, creating mobile websites.

Tablet and smart phone sales have already over-taken desktop PC sales and it's estimated that only 6% of desktop websites have been optimised for mobile users.

The product is for sale at $29 and once paid, users are directed to a sign-up page where they can create a user account for the members area. I have decided to use a one-off fee for access to the membership site, however you could easily change this and charge a monthly fee. The membership software i am using includes IP security and blocks a users account for 12 hours if too many login attempts are made on the same user ID, from different IP's. This is to prevent users from sharing their user account on forums or with friends.

Inside the members area, you will find our custom made mobile website CMS script that can be used to create mobile websites, their are a couple different versions of the script available as we have regularly been updating and improving the script over time. The CMS script has been coded in PHP and is a stand-alone product. It doesn't require the use of Wordpress.
    Also included in the members area is a training course which has been broken down into lots of tiny steps. Each step includes simple instructions, clear images and a discussion feature where members can discuss tips and tricks. Other features inside the members area are training videos, custom made software including custom made plugins for WordPress sites, downloadable mobile website emulators, a resources page, FAQ page and a support ticket system where users can open a new support query which is dealt with by the site admin.

In addition to the $29 joining fee, i have also offered a Website Starter Package available to purchase inside the members area. This package is priced at £149 / $249 and includes a website (Wordpress theme) which is customised to the user, Hosting, logo design (from Fiverr.com) Domain name and email. Hosting costs me just $5 for 3 years from a trusted reseller, i can provide details of this upon request. So far, 16 members have paid for the website package, making me £2,384 / $3,576 in profit. Full details of this package can be supplied along with the themes i use.

There are just over 500 paid members inside the members area.
    The website is receiving around 60 to 70 uniques per day which is mainly organic traffic through google. I have to stress, i have not spent any money on advertising, the site has been promoted through social media, forums and on articles via hub pages.
    There is a number of animated banners and graphics that have been produced for the site, however these have not been placed on any websites yet. All advertising and marketing material will be provided with the sale.
    You may view the advertising banners by logging in here: mobileinternetbiz.com/affiliates
    Username: admin
    Password: password1234

Reason for selling
    This business has been run solely by myself and to be honest, i'm not a sales guy... even though the site has made a lot of sales in the last 12 months, in my honest opinion i really think there could have been a lot more. Furthermore, the main reason i am selling is because my wife and I have just had our first baby and I really need to free up some more time (and cash).

Please ask me any questions that you may have. If you require access to the members area to view the product and the members area, please get in touch. I will provide a temporary user account.

I am also open to serious offers.
    Thanks

Just noticed the listing information shows a Revenue of $100 per month.... i'm not sure where this figure came from.
    The site is actually making around $600 to $800 per month.

Hi, $2,000

I have forgot to mention in the listing, I will also be supplying ongoing mentoring and support should the new owner need it.
    I will happily stay on and answer any support emails/questions that the site gets from members and i can also provide support to existing members who have purchased the website package. Thanks

Also included in the sale, Twitter and Facebook account's, both with genuine followers. Also the Skype account that is used for 1 to 1 training with members.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    MobileInternet, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  2. praf22

praf22 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    how much are you selling this for ?

praf22, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  3. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, It's on auction... but ideally i'm looking for around $4,000 - Thanks

MobileInternet, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  4. GridCorp

GridCorp Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Looks like a very good listing..... Is there any payment proof for he last 12 months as you mentioned?

GridCorp, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  5. MobileInternet

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I have been using an excel spreadsheet to record all my sales data for the last 12 months. I have also attached a PayPal screenshot showing received payments for August.

[​IMG]

MobileInternet, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  6. praf22

praf22 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hey,

I think I would like to buy this today!. are you on skype ?

praf22, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  7. MobileInternet

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, yes i am on skype. My Skype name is: mobileinternetbiz :)

MobileInternet, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  8. praf22

praf22 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I added you long time back but there is no response from you :)

praf22, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  9. MobileInternet

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Apologies. My Internet connection has been on and off for the last few days. I am on Skype now

MobileInternet, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  10. praf22

praf22 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    No problem but you have not added my request on skype yet !

-
    Thanks

praf22, Sep 22, 2013 IP