1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobile responsive ad network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Imtrying, Aug 20, 2015.

I have a viral social website, got banned from adsense because one of my posts went viral with 10k shares, I get 1000 uniques a day, but I'm missing out on money I could get from ads, does anyone know of mobile responsive ad network that accepts social traffic?

Imtrying, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Propellerads offer advertising option for a mobile-friendly website, you can test it.
    also chitika.com

nikipink, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  3. Imtrying

Imtrying Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what's wrong with chitika but I sent lots of traffic to my site with these ads, and very little earnings, now I'm testing content.ad which is similar to taboola except easier approval, and for 2000 impressions, earnings are average $0.25 per 1000 impressions. But my site needs responsive ads because all my traffic is from mobile devices and only one ad displayed on mobile, 3 ads on PC. Also that one ad is hidden, you gotta scroll down to see it. Since it's all social ads, chitika won't work. Mabey content ads like taboola with mobile responsive would be perfect. Excuse my grammar. I didn't get a good education but am good with creative viral Facebook content. Viral means Money. Viral also means no adsense. Because that's why I got banned. It's real shitty because I earned $2500 that day from a Viral post. Didn't get any money. It was returned to publishers. Have tested many ad networks with viral posts since but earnings between $0 and $40. I think the reason is because the ads from adsense we're mobile responsive and nicely displayed on my website.

Imtrying, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  4. jazmyn

jazmyn Member

Best Answers:
    Go for Millennial Media - Mobile Advertising and App Monetization. This is the best Mobile ad network. I have been using it for a while.
    Thank you

jazmyn, Aug 21, 2015 IP