1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobile Phone Shop

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aafi1, May 26, 2017.

I want to open a new mobile shop in toronto any one can please suggest me that from where to buy mobile phones in bulk on a whole sale rate?

aafi1, May 26, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You didn't uncover that info when you did your business planning?

sarahk, May 26, 2017 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  3. JoshDylan

JoshDylan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    She is spot on. If you are seriously planning on opening a new business, especially such as this, you need to establish a solid Business Plan and discover what distributors are available in your region.

JoshDylan, May 26, 2017 IP
  4. aafi1

aafi1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi

Thank for the info anyway.

aafi1, May 26, 2017 IP
  5. PuffyBlog

PuffyBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Surely you would have already had this in mind before you decided to go into a new business venture?
    Anyway you could look at eBay or any wholesale, personally though if I was a customer of yours I would want to know that the products you are selling are fit for purpose and not fakes (sometimes you don't know what people send online)

PuffyBlog, May 27, 2017 IP
  6. aafi1

aafi1 Banned

Best Answers:
    ohh yeah sure thanks for the help

aafi1, May 29, 2017 IP
  7. PuffyBlog

PuffyBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    NP aaFi :)

PuffyBlog, May 29, 2017 IP
  8. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In a mobile phone shop you will earn more money on used phones. I don't want to discourage you from selling new phones because they are important to drive traffic to your shop. When a new phone model is launched by Apple and Samsung, a hype is created and people will crave these models. For the new phones you will earn less per unit but they are important for your shop as they will make it well stocked.

What you will earn most on is used phones. On GsmExchange you will find suppliers of used phones. Also I advise you to be active on Ebay and bid on auctions. To maximize your profit on used phones you should bid on broken phones. So you should have the skills to fix them and find a good and cheap supplier of mobile phone parts. You could moreover look at local ads from Craigslist, Gumtree etc.

To diversify the stream of income you should also offer mobile phone repairs. A lot of people have broken screens and you can earn a lot of money
    fixing them. People are willing to pay because they have personal information on their phones and don't want to lose the information. Also they have
    an affection to the phone, so they can pay much for repairs.

MrKing01, Jul 22, 2017 IP