1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Mobile Friendly! Unique design + custom engine + MultiLang

Discussion in 'Sites' started by david_ben, Jul 2, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    Unfortunately I have no time to continue with this website. I have put tons of money and effort to build this website from scratch! It took months of work. Here you see the work provided by me:

I’m selling my online media converter website http://guratube.com , which was built around 8 months ago. I will now list some features and brief description of the site:
    • The site is mobile friendly
    • The design is unique
    • SSL certificate for smart conversion included
    • Download and conversion from major portals supported, (included SoundCloud)
    • QR code option for download included
    • 3 Download options: Direct download; DropBox Upload supported; Google Drive supported
    • Youtube to GIF option is for registered users only
    • Different monetization options
    • Fully managed admin panel
    • Multilang support
    • Comes with additional domains for smart download (gtyoutube.com, myvideo.cc)
    Functionality:
    There is even simpler way to grab the video, instead copying the URL of the YouTube video and pasting it to Guratube, you can add “gt” to the URL of your video right before “youtube“, and click enter. You will be redirected directly to the format selection page, and continue the process from there as usual. For example if the URL is: just change it to and press Enter.

How is it monetized?

Adsense + Popunders and different banner ads.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes, facebook account with 420 Likes

How much time does this site take to run?

Only hosting Fee.

What challenges are there with running this site?

You need to set up a good ad campaign and it would be great for those who owns funny video websites and drive traffic in order to download videos and have personal video converter tool.

I didn't do any marketing! But I will give you quality usa traffic from my other websites! As I mentioned, I didn't have time for more due to personal reasons
    I

david_ben, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  2. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    Does it need ffmpeg hosting or will normal shared hosting do the job?

Paz, Jul 2, 2015 IP