1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MIVA (findwhat)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by shirsc2, Aug 15, 2005.

anyone have any success with them? I used findwhat a while ago and go horrible results. They called be back like last week telling me they overhauled everything and was getting much better results so i had work with me to set up a campaign and all Results no different. Got over 263 clicks over the weekend and 0 conversions. Its weird because all our other campaigns convert around 12% and they all have identical landing pages. Do you know if they get legitimate traffic?

shirsc2, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  2. DomainLoot

DomainLoot Guest

Best Answers:
    Same.

I have used FINDWHAT in the past with VERY DISAPPOINTING results.
    For that matter: enhance.com was no better for me - maybe worse if that's possible?

Would be interested to hear some (one!) success stories about either.

DomainLoot, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  3. davert

davert Banned

Best Answers:
    I found Findwhat funneled results through, um, questionable suppliers.

davert, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I gave up on them while they were findwhat, I would try them again if someone had good results to report.

But alas, I think that its just another name change with the same people calling the shots.

debunked, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  5. ozgression

ozgression Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, they changed their name because they were bought by a bigger company. Not sure if the same people still work there, though. I have had OK (not great) results with FindWhat in the past, though.

ozgression, Aug 19, 2005 IP