1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mission 2500$ a month. from Zero to Wealthy process - step by step

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by competent123, Aug 4, 2009.

1. dukeofism

dukeofism Peon

Best Answers:
    Competent, where do you sign up for those affiliates who pay for emails

dukeofism, Sep 21, 2009 IP
  2. dukeofism

dukeofism Peon

Best Answers:
    Competent, where do you sign up for those affiliates who pay for emails

dukeofism, Sep 21, 2009 IP
  3. EpicServices

EpicServices Peon

Best Answers:
    AdSense has always been successful imo. I've been using it for a long time, but I haven't really gotten $2500/month.. I'd say about $1000, it's still good.. I've gotten these profits off of smaller sites (used Xrumer to make more of a profit).

EpicServices, Sep 21, 2009 IP
  4. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ok, so i tried CPM ads, by one of the second run companies, and it had 0 revenue, yes, 0 revenue.

good that i spent only 1 dollar for 50,000 impressions. DON"T use cpm ads for anything until you are just branding your site, I learnt it by spending 1$, you might end up spending 1000$ for it, so be careful.

anyways, so after my below expected results, i am going for cpc ads now.

i went to the voucher section of dp to get some vouchers, something came to my mind that, if they are selling 100$ vouchers for this low, then where are they getting it from?

i tried for 2 hours, and now i can MAKE facebook vouchers at will!! ( surprising, but true, lolz)

anyways, so AUTOBLOGS are going well anyway, some of autoblogs have over 1000 pages indexed. and they are sending in good steady traffic along with $$$$.

( as seen by awstats in control panel)

gosh i love the autoblogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
    competent123, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  5. rnc360

rnc360 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Goood luck man! This is kind of AWESOME! :)

rnc360, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  6. competent123

Best Answers:
    ok, so today i tried for a couple of more things.

someone told me about a revenue sharing program of a site similar to what dp had a few months ago.

i wanted to test that revenue from tons of documents that i have and written by me over the last few years, so i tried to find some good ways and voila.. i found docstoc, basically it is a document sharing site like scribd, only it has adsense revenue share enabled in it.

so in last few days i have made some good money from it.

i tried for image hosting, and i kinda learned a few tricks that can be used for image hosting, something like imageshack, but easier and better, and it worked actually better than i had thought it would work.

competent123, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  7. PQH08

PQH08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck to you, don't give up on your goal!

PQH08, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  8. ibizap

ibizap Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, so nice, i hope you can earn your goal, i have a web pr5 6 years old and never been able to get more than 100€ per month, just new here, hope i can learn from all of you.

ibizap, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  9. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant wait to see your success :)
    All the very best competent99.

simply-seo, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  10. ralikiti5812

ralikiti5812 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job. If you use Link Whell you will improve the process a lot.

ralikiti5812, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  11. nowimhere

nowimhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice! Thanks for sharing!

nowimhere, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  12. HomeBasedBusinessPLR

HomeBasedBusinessPLR Peon

Best Answers:
    this is all really interesting. It's nice to see someone go for a goal and really go for it!!

:)

HomeBasedBusinessPLR, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  13. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    + reps for setting goals and sticking with it. This is the most important trait anyone should have to be successful in Internet Marketing. Wish you all the best !

Ducati1198, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  14. ladyred129

ladyred129 Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of Luck - If it happens for you that will be great if not, rinse and repeat. keep the ball rolling

ladyred129, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  15. competent123

Best Answers:
    a few people have been asking in pm's if what i am earning is real, and a couple even had some doubts, and wanted screenshots.

so i am putting in the screenshots for you to see , and think, it really is NOT that difficult as it looks.

first 1000$ is always difficult, after that you will be surprised, and wonder, where did all that money come from.

anyways,

so i have pruned a lot of autoblogs that were not performing, and started a few more.

in the process of optimising, i found about a great traffic source, twitter.
    i found a plugin that posts my posts on autoblog on twitter.

you will be surprised how many people can start to follow you IF you are not spamming them with links all the time.

anyway, so i have - about 2000 followers on my autoblogs( only 24 hours since i added that twitter stuff, )

let's see what happens.

Wish me luck ;)

Attached Files:

competent123, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  16. competent123

Best Answers:
    This is NOT thread bumping, so please dont' give infraction for this

i have been experimenting for a few days now, and now i am seeing that people were getting adblind to the ads.

meaning if they came to my site again, they practically didnt' see the ads again ( something like forums, they have a lot of visitors, but no clicks, coz people learn ( in their mind) to ignore the ads.

so i just got myself a plugin, that seem to randomly select a different theme, and it has done wonders, i mean i keep on getting a lot of visitors, and they have ctr rate almost as a first unique visitor.

competent123, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  17. wanderinglex47

wanderinglex47 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi competent99,

I tried the ebook with affiliate links method and thought that it would work, too (theoretically, it sounds good), but the results were disappointing... I figure out that about 10% of the people would click, well... it was more like 1%, and from those very few actually filled the form (I guess when they see it, they think it's scam or something).

Didn't try it in many niches though, only movies, software & dating (on torrent sites mostly and yahoo answers), so it may work better for others...

wanderinglex47, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  18. teckinik

teckinik Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never seen this thread before but it looks like good idea "success in real time"

teckinik, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  19. competent123

Best Answers:
    @wanderinglex47

first of all learn to make the right type of choices.

rule 1- people are NOT going to signup to a adult dating network, IF they have naked pics online, why - they are already signed up to it.

new networks work best, where they can find some nice girls ( they THINK they can)

length of the book matters a lot, more than a few pages, and no one is ever going to read it, you will only see your ebook in download archives and file traders.

as for my autoblogs, i noticed that IF i choose the latest keyword from google trends, and post content related to that keyword on the blog, as well as twitter.
    i get a lot of traffic instantly, ( kinda like dream come true)

moreover, i have found a few automatic directory submission services, which have helped my blog a lot, and now they are consistently getting ranked in google search rankings.
    so lets' hope that it stays that way, and i'll add a few more things like that as well.

secondly i have made my autoblogs open external links in new windows, that gives them only one place to exit from my autoblog, and that is the ads!!! :)

let's see how this trick works out.

competent123, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  20. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    competent99, sorry I have not followed all pages in thread. What base do you use your autoblogger through? Wordpress, blogger, blogspot?

Also, keep up awesome work you're inspiring :)

MarTh-, Oct 14, 2009 IP