1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mission 2500$ a month. from Zero to Wealthy process - step by step

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by competent123, Aug 4, 2009.

After the Success/failure of my last thread i am starting this new thread, so let people know of my new revenue site and methods.

I have started on 1st august with this site, I will post the exact methods as well. so you don't have to waste time messaging me,

i have been working online ( offline to dp) since last few months learning all that i can about internet marketing, and rest.

so i finally start on 1st of august.

1 - my purpose is to make a income that is not dependent on me working( continuously) and

2 - which anyone can replicate ( everyone can do it without need of some special skills)

i am going to post everything that i have done, what worked and what didn't and what money did i made. on hopefully a daily basis.

if you want to replicate what i have done, please Read it again.

maximum expense that i am going to do is - hosting and domain - nothing else. usually 5-10 $ a month and domains are free to 7.49 a year.

So for 1st august i am going to start fresh.

i started my own and subsites.

http://Funnyvideos.1441.org - at this time, non google indexed
    http://downloads.1441.org - non google indexed, but is now getting 2-300 hits a day
    http://highresimages.1441.org - non google indexed, getting 3-400 hits a day.
    http://hostingreviews.1441.org - it will be making me occasional money i hope.
    http://travel.1441.org/ - that's a good site actually, it makes money with adsense+amazon+i get travel affil commisions. - if i can get some good traffic to it, it must become a cashcow i hope.
    http://playgames.1441.org/ a arcade site hope to make a buck or two with it daily

most of the people will ask how did i got the traffic to the site so fast.

well for the download site -
    http://www.mininova.org/tor/2815970 put particular attention to the details tab

for the wallpaper site -

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2784072
    http://www.mininova.org/tor/2779263

funny videos is a autoblog, so i am not much concerned about it, it will continue to make me good money after it is indexed.

revenue from last 4 days - 9$ from adsense.

i Signed to a dating network, and made a few guides, put my affil link in them and distributed them online to various file sharing sites, - it pays 1$ per male signup and 2$ per female signup. - i made 27 $ from it in last 4 days, and the point is, it will also continue to make me money , for a long time, its viral and make me money.

so let me know what do you all think.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    competent123, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. infoconsultants

infoconsultants Peon

Best Answers:
    good going looking forward to hear more

infoconsultants, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  3. reviewsquad

reviewsquad Peon

Best Answers:
    What a great plan. Hope that you'll get what you want... Cheers for your success... :)

reviewsquad, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  4. tikijj

tikijj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck! Whether you reach your target number or not, it's always fun to follow threads like this. Once again, best of luck competent99.

tikijj, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  5. nellement

nellement Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sweet plan there I really believe you can make it.

nellement, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  6. famous2313

famous2313 Member

Best Answers:
    i am confused.

you are going to promote 9 websites at one time to get them

at 2500 a month range?

famous2313, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  7. AlexNeo

AlexNeo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think is 1 web site with 6 sub domain...

AlexNeo, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  8. AlexNeo

AlexNeo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the method is provide free stuff in other web site like BT and credited back to his site...if anyone who are really interested...He will get back repeated traffic

AlexNeo, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  9. famous2313

famous2313 Member

Best Answers:
    ok i see

thanks AlexNEO

famous2313, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  10. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i tried to distribute my file to various file sharing sites, but i got banned from most of them ( apparently they dont' allow affiliate links in books.

so i found a way to distribute my file to people - http://www.scribd.com/doc/16918291/how-to-sms-and-text-a-girl - this is a file i had uploaded one month ago, i simply added affiliate links to it, ( revised version of it) that link alone has made me like 37$ yesterday.

the blog made 2$ today, i hope it will increase to like 10-25$ in a week or so.

i have thought of a new way to make money from proxy sites - ( apparently it is unlikely that you will make money from ad revenue, so i changed tactics, and used a couple of my old sites { http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1400816 } and used that one to bring me a lot of visitors ( it is NOT the way you think it is) . now the total visitors to my site is - approx - 2-3000 pageviews. ( on all my sites, combined)

total revenue - 4$ from adsense + 37 from affil commissions.

competent123, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  11. impuLsive

impuLsive Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck. Will keep this bookmarked. :D

impuLsive, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  12. Snake Blisken

Snake Blisken Peon

Best Answers:
    Classic, this could be interesting!!. Will watch this space.

Snake Blisken, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  13. Zero7Starz

Zero7Starz Peon

Best Answers:
    I really wished you would have written out more of what you did/how you were using these sites to help make you money. The only one I really "got" was the hosting review site- but only after looking at a few of the links in there. (As being in the market for a webhost, and all...)

Good luck to you :)

Zero7Starz, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  14. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you saying to submit an article/book without affiliate links initially, then add them later?
    Not sure what you meant by "revised".
    Does scribd allow affiliate links from the start?

Seems to be a good source of income if you got close to $40 on 1200 views. :eek:

Claymation, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  15. Zero7Starz

Zero7Starz Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like he posted something of use, and at the end left links to affiliates. I think what he was doing before was just putting the links in there, and they didn't like that. But I'm not for sure though.

16. neotester

neotester Peon

Best Answers:
    So you've got about 4-5 websites. You want to make money. That's very good. Here's what I don't understand though: why site owners only think about creating A CHAIN of websites where they can get a total of 10$/day from Adsense instead of just creating ONE MAJOR website?

Why people don't want to start low and get PRO step by step? Wouldn't you like start answering people to "What do you do for a living?" with "I own portal. Here's my business card."?

neotester, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  17. Zero7Starz

Zero7Starz Peon

Best Answers:
    Then what do you suggest then? I was under the impression that a chain of websites making X amount per day from adsence WAS starting out low. But correct me if thats wrong, because today I'm here to listen and learn :)

18. neotester

neotester Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not start a niche website into which you pump your content or a user-generated content instead of creating a CHAIN? Why not start creating a brand? A name? In my opinion, web sites should be created out of passion and to serve needs. Niche content especially satisfies needs. Solves problemes. Thinking of creating 4-5 websites just to make money from Adsense seems kinda' valueless to me, if that's a corret word.

I've already said it, I don't believe making money is a bad thing, but why not concentrate in STARTING FRESH on just ONE website? Get trustworthy?

neotester, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  19. Zero7Starz

Zero7Starz Peon

Best Answers:
    Then what about a chain of niche websites? <- That is what I'm actively trying to do. I have about 1 almost finished of 10 that I want to make- all for different niches. But behind those, which some might make more money/get more traffic then others, there needs to be something that brings home the bacon, right? (Its like having two jobs: 1 to satisfy yourself and the 2nd to put food on the table.) Because I don't see my article sites making me anything to speak about.

But the OT? That web host review site could make him some good cash, and so could that travel site. I think the review site needs to sell the viewer more on WHY they want to sign with that site (to make him the affiliate money) then just regurgitating what the companies site does. But it has potential.

20. Cybercashcows

Cybercashcows Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm. I would of preferred if you had one major site as opposed to your chain of small subdomains. Unique URLs may cost more but they will generate more revenue.

Cybercashcows, Aug 5, 2009 IP