1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mission $2000k a month - from zero to hero, or epic fail :p

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by competent123, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. premiershipnews

premiershipnews Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a great method, thanks for sharing and i'll give this a go :)

premiershipnews, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    no you are NOT close.

since i am not affil to anything like that.

i am NOT recruiting you for anything
    i am NOT asking you to buy anything from me, ( although it may help)
    i am NOT asking you to signup under my affil link for anything ( no cpa lead/ or anything)
    of 50 or so guys who are working with me,96 % had their own hosting, none had a problem like that.

Total cost to you always is going to be domain+hosting, nothing else. ( some diff things cost something diff, which you will know at that time)

you have over 7 options of sites ( costing 0$ to about xxx, and even that is not for me, that is for the scripts, which you will know)

and @ fastmarker.
    Thank you so much, no one ever went on a fact finding mission on me, i guess i must be doing something right. Someone said to me once, if someone starts to bash you on your work , or even goes on a fact finding mission against you, you probably are on a right track since that means you are actually doing something. None goes after someone who actually doesn't do anything.

competent123, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  3. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Well if they are on to your trail of sh!t they might try and do some fact finding . . . and after reading your thread I didnt see anything helpful in this here, all you keep doing is trying to get people to PM you. Which is just SCREAMING HEY I HAVE THIS GREAT IDEA ON HOW TO SCAM YOU . . . LET ME SEND YOU THE LINK TO MY SITE AND HOPE THAT YOU CLICK ON MY LINKS BECAUSE YOU ARE A NEWBIE !

locals, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  4. jim7out

jim7out Guest

Best Answers:
    Why so much negativity? competent99 has nothing to gain from lying

jim7out, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  5. SkyKing

SkyKing Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry, but that is a lie. You may not have asked me to buy an ebook or something from you, but you certainly wanted me to "buy" your service (pay you for tips) after you gave me a very general "free" tip that didn't explain much of anything.

I don't want to bash you, but you have shown no proof regarding your claims (other than a screenshot that shows $100.00). If you have made $1000+ why not show screens of that, instead of just $100.00? Better yet, if you claim to want to help people so much, why not just make this "helpful" information public in this thread without the need for people to PM you?

SkyKing, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  6. Fastmarker

Fastmarker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ DutchWM
    No hard feelings...rather, i wish you success all the way!

If you have '50 or so' working with you, then you must be doing something rewarding. I have always been a student of 'success', therefore a very big 'GOOD LUCK' to you!

Fastmarker, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  7. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you PMed him to find out or just speaking from what you have no idea about ?

Everyone has an alterior motive . . .

locals, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  8. kelvinblogger

kelvinblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have reply your PM

kelvinblogger, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  9. gulliver2009

gulliver2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone explain me this... competent99 somehow got a "new idea" to make money faster than other methods do... which i have nothing against and wish him the best of luck... and now when he can spend his time continuing replicating that idea and multiply his income he wants to spend time teaching for a fee..? i don't get this part... i mean my common sense tells me shouldn't i be concentrating on the part of business that brings in more money rather than on something that i give away for free and expect someone to pay later... may be there's something he knows that i don't.. :)

gulliver2009, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  10. competent123

Best Answers:
    yes, there is an explanation.

i don't have a new idea on making money, i simply implemented what was always here, if i was that much of a genius , i would have invented something like youtube.

i am replicating and trying to increase my income, that is a separate thing.

I was taught by someone for free, when i was a newbie, he told me, to try to teach it to other newbies for free, who dont' make a dime online, and lose a lot to scammers. There is a thing called helping others, and i have probably learned a lot more from these newbies than i have taught them, since they bring in a lot of fresh ideas.

Charity begins at home

" i charge them something" are the ones who already are making a lot of money online, and they can afford for a money making site" no point giving something to someone for free, who can pay and afford it. this is not a freeloader service

@ locals etc, yes you dont' find anything in this thread worthwhile, because if you would have read this thread, you would have read the posts in which i have written multiple times, i dont' want everyone to replicate the method, because they will ruin it for themselves and everyone else, if people were so good in following directions , they would have made a lot of money from all those ebooks. so i try to at spoon feed them step by step towards something online and btw, you both have not pm'd me, and both are talking from your assumptions.

competent123, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  11. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL spoon feed them .. . come on bro you are trying to take advantage of newbies here . .. anyone that has been in this forum for over a year can smell your type from 10 threads away !

I am unsubscribing . . . no use in responding to me anymore . . .

locals, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  12. kelvinblogger

kelvinblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know why this happen in this thread.. guy please respect competent99 .. why u all so jealous and make this thread like rubish.. we can discuss on good way, please dont suspect and say negative to him..

guys i just want to mention please dont provoke here.. he teach and help me alot when i first read inside this thread, free of charge guys.. i think he just want to help us.. as newbie here many thing we must learn and find a solution how to earn money online not to fight and so on.. please respect this thread .. peace ... :)

kelvinblogger, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  13. Janck

Janck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've PM'ed him and he straight forward told me one pretty obvious thing which i would never think of, he just looks the marketing and traffic from a different angle.

I probably don't need to mention that my traffic went up after taking his advices. It is not all about google and SEO when coming to the earning. There are many methods of getting traffic and he showed me one which brought it to my website.

Janck, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  14. smivers.com

smivers.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Good earning, I am starting on affiliating soon :)

smivers.com, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  15. 90arlene

90arlene Peon

Best Answers:
    All i can say is keep going.Every start is a bit hard and it takes time to achieve your goal.Finally,one of the most important thing,do not forget to enjoy while you work.

90arlene, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  16. competent123

Best Answers:
    todays update.

50 from adsense
    63 from my blackhat method.
    100 from affil sales.

i think it is stabilizing , i think i have boiled it down to what will make me money and what will waste my time.

Total approx 2120$ approx in various recieveables, about 300 recieved so far in paypal, rest to be recieved in 20 days i hope.

so 2000 a month is Achieved

so i think i am boiling it down to 3 things now, adsense, affil sales, and that blackhat method,

rest of the methods do make money occasionally , however they tend to cost a lot timewise, and i rather enjoy my time with family than waste it over those rest of the methods.

competent123, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  17. smivers.com

smivers.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Well done, and hey thanks for using my image hosting site for your upload :)

smivers.com, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  18. gdi

gdi Peon

Best Answers:
    hey i asked you once, what you mean by INSTALL A SCRIPT ?? what script ?

please answer

gdi, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  19. Shari12

Shari12 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol.........

Shari12, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  20. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GDI might have the longest title i have ever seen for a blog !

locals, Jun 30, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.