1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Missing "Pages liked by this page" group

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by AC57, Apr 19, 2017.

Hello, I have a personal FB page link is here www.facebook.com/ann.crossing. Linked to my personal profile I have a business FB page called Nourish and Grow Natural Lamb – page link is here https://www.facebook.com/nourishandgrownaturallamb/ . I have liked four pages using the steps for “Pages Liked By This Page”. These are not showing on the front page of my business page when I’m looking at the page. They are also not showing when a visitor looks at my page.

This is where they are showing:

I have a link showing on the right hand side of my main business page, just under my followers. It’s labelled “See Page Feeds” and then under this is an active link called “Posts from Pages You’ve liked as your Page”. When I click on this link it takes me to a page that shows me a box in the top left corner of my page where I can see each FB page I've liked along with their active icon/logo. To the right of this box are the page feeds from each of these liked pages.

I would like to get the box showing “Pages liked by this Page” visible on my main business page and make it visible to my viewers because presently it isn't there.

From my business page when i select settings/edit page and view my tabs I don’t have a tab called “Pages liked by this Page”. This also isn't available when i select manage sections in Visitor posts.

I have taken a number of screen shots to help support my question but couldn't upload because of size and was unable to find instructions on how to do this.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Regards, Ann

AC57, Apr 19, 2017 IP