1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Missing Invoices & Payments from Web Interface

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by 1Digital, Jul 8, 2006.

Hello Shawn,

At some point in the distant past, (after an upgrade I believe) invoices and payment is blank in the web interface although the check number does appear under the payment type column. This problem happens when logged in as the customer or as administrator.

Everything else works fine in the web interface. The invoices and payments information is present when OptiGold is open directly from Filemaker Pro/OptiGold worksation client.

Here is what I have done so far to correct...

1. I have upgraded the Database Server to lastest OPTIGOLD version
    2. I have completely rebuilt the Web Server and performed a workstation and web server installation.
    3. Rebuild indexes

Please let me know what steps I can take to correct the issue.
    I have included a screen shot output for a customer from isp.html
    showing the problem.

Thanks,
    E. Fehrenbach
    Dreamlinks Internet
    [​IMG]

1Digital, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you using the latest Web files? Are you logged into Optigold as the web server "employee" on the machine that's doing the web serving?

digitalpoint, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  3. 1Digital

1Digital Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely reformatted and rebuilt the web server from scratch (OS, Filemaker, IIS, JRE) then performed an Optigold Workstation and web server installation as outlined in the manual.

The optigold user is logged in as WEBSECURITY.

The only problem with the webserver is the missing data: Payment Date, Amount and all the Invoice Data. This data is missing from isp.html and the customer interface.

This is the only problem that we can find, everything else in the web interface operates correctly.

The payment and invoice data shows correctly in the FM/Optigold workstations.

Please let me know what else can be done to correct. We really need to get this problem resolved. If it would help, I can email or call you with the login and address for you to see firsthand.

Please Advise,
    E. Fehrnebach
    1-888-945-7873

1Digital, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Have your Web Security files been changed/modified at all?

What version of Optigold ISP are you using?

digitalpoint, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  5. 1Digital

1Digital Peon

Best Answers:
    I found the problem.... corruption in Invoices_.fp5 the database server was not getting upgraded. It was at 3.17 so I attempted a DB Server upgrade and found the problem.

I did a recovery on that file and started over again. This time the upgrade completed and now everything is working fine, all the data is now showing in the Web Interface (Invoices & Payments etc.)

Thanks Shawn!

Best,
    E. Fehrenbach
    Dreamlinks Internet
    dreamlinks.net

1Digital, Jul 16, 2006 IP