1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Mint.com clone in the UK?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Glen, Dec 11, 2007.

I would love to be able to track my finances better, anyone know if theres a mint.com clone available for uk residents?

Glen, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  2. wibbler

wibbler Peon

Best Answers:
    wesabe.com do UK accounts...

wibbler, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  3. Glen

Glen Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I'll take a look

Glen, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  4. SimplyFinance

SimplyFinance Peon

Best Answers:
    According to SimplyFinance.co.uk there are several offerings you can look into, including LoveMoney, MoneyDashboard, MoBank, and Confused.

SimplyFinance, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  5. BetterBillManagement

BetterBillManagement Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a web development company in the UK and after spending years in forums like this reading about problems and struggling to find a solution that actually works i.e it accepts ALL suppliers and ALL banks and is then proactive in saving me money, I set about getting my guys to build a solution that worked for people like me and ones in this forum.
    Where we have ended up is using an automated system that essentially uses the same engines as the rest of the aggregators, but we have realised that there is a demand for a managed account package, whereby a human being actually uses these tools on your behalf to fill the gaps in i.e. when an account will not integrate properly or a supplier doesn’t to meet to aggregators technical requirements and therefore a bill needs manually inputting.
    We are launching this Summer and would really appreciate more feedback from people like you as we want it to do what you want not just what we think it should do or the limitations of technology. Any feedback would really be appreciated or you can register for a free account.
    betterbillmanagement.com
    James

BetterBillManagement, May 18, 2011 IP
  6. JackRT

JackRT Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought Mint.com does offer service in UK... I know the parent company, Intuit, is indeed active there...

JackRT, May 18, 2011 IP
  7. rikz0121

rikz0121 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thrive isn't too bad. I haven't used it for a while though

rikz0121, May 18, 2011 IP
  8. BetterBillManagement

BetterBillManagement Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi would be great if you have some details on that as it would certainly save us a load of time as its the account management and bill scanning that we see where our service adding the most value. I have done a lot of research and there is nothing on the site that suggests it supports UK banks etc and this is typical of what most forums are saying (such as neowin.net but i am unable to post links yet).
    I have also looked at Thrive which also looks fantastic but does not look liek it supports those of us in the UK.
    Any links would really be appreciated.
    Regards
    James

BetterBillManagement, May 18, 2011 IP