1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Minimum number of visitors to reach before adding adsense to my website?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by theunreal, Dec 6, 2012.

Hello.
    Since adsense banned me on my older account for unknown-reason, I decided to reach a number of visitors to my webstie to make stable, good traffic (and not only forum links traffic) before I put adsense in my website.
    My question is, What is good time to put adsense on a new website? How many visitors I got to reach to start make a normal profit from adsense?

Thanks in advance!

theunreal, Dec 6, 2012 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  2. vdek

vdek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no minimum and there really is no good time. Unless you plan on spamming your site with ads and surprising your viewers suddenly, it's better to put them in right away and build your sites design around them.

vdek, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  3. theunreal

theunreal Member

Best Answers:
    No, I have already built-in ads in my website, wich actually promote my website (ads for my website, lol). And I don't want to put the ads when there are 20 visitors a day, and get 0$ earnings and risk my account from fraud clicks and robots.

theunreal, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  4. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such a rule to get approved to Adsense.
    But once you banned from Adsense, you are not able to apply for Adsense under same payee name. I guess you meant by the term "banned" in your post that your previous application disapproved.

dumindushalika, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  5. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    then disable the ads on the site with your allowed sites option. That way you can leave the ad and no advertisers will get charged for it so if you get invalid clicks you wont get banned.

indyonline, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  6. Maria James WM

Maria James WM Peon

Best Answers:
    There is not minimum, but there should be some substantial number of visits, so you can make a handsome amount

Maria James WM, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  7. musiclife799

musiclife799 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no minimum number of visits or page views you need to have to apply for Adsense . If your site is having original , quality content which is original , then you are sure to be getting approved for AdSense .

musiclife799, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  8. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Were you banned or was your application simply rejected? If banned, I don't think they will let you back anytime soon. I would advise you to look around for alternate money making techniques on websites and try them out. If simply rejected, focus on getting quality content and traffic up on your site. Apply when you are confident of making at least $1 a day using genuine traffic, This is not a rule from Google, just a personal best practice I follow.

XooX, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  9. torrado

torrado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have good quality of content, adsense do not only depends upon traffic may be having site with low traffic but good content gives yew more money.

torrado, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  10. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My general rule is about 800 or so...any less and you will scare people off. Also you won't make a decent amount unless you have a few thousand visitors a day. :)

ninjamtlt1, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  11. johncaddic

johncaddic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no such restrictions on adsense but in my opinion your site must have more than 50% organic traffic

johncaddic, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  12. rafe_lovely

rafe_lovely Banned

Best Answers:
    there is no limit for it . if you have good content then you can get easily google adsense approval even if you have 150 daily user even then you can get approved.

rafe_lovely, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  13. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    Just have original, fresh content on a useful topic when signing up for Adsense.

Jagike, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  14. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I suggest adding the ad units to your website after reaching 1000 Visitor a day

FarrisFahad, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  15. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense doesn't consider the traffic for the approval, they are looking on the quality of the site and quality of the traffic, not quantity of traffic

lifeplayer, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  16. Nathiya

Nathiya Peon

Best Answers:
    I did not read other's answers.. you may already get suggestions. anyway.. Just correcting your question first. Its not 'maximum' but 'minimum'.

Yes, there should be atleast 100 unique visitors daily on your website. But if the content is unique and having more inbound and outbound links, you will get it soon.. its not a single reason to get adsense but just a single reason can revoke it.

Nathiya, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  17. bebuddy

bebuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no any fixed rule to get accepted by google adsense.

if you want to get accepted then write unique content because content is king
    always come with something new.
    continously update the site.
    do work on seo.
    do some marketing.
    when you get some decent traffic then you will be accepted by adsene and you will earn decent money from google.
    best of luck

bebuddy, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  18. theunreal

theunreal Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone.. My question was about your advice putting adsense into a website and not about fixed rules (That many answered about it), but still I Got my answer. thanks, I think i will reach about 100 visitors from organic way (google and search engines visits) and start using adsense in my website..

good day

theunreal, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  19. abhiquick

abhiquick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its nice that you got your answer, just remember one thing, maintain quality of website, adsense earning and traffic will follow it.

abhiquick, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  20. heph

heph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can add it from day one. There is really no need to wait until you have a large amount of visitors..

heph, Dec 9, 2012 IP