1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Mini Bluetooth pocket printer Dropshipping site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Linas K, Jan 6, 2020.

RELISTING ON 2021-07-12 FOR A PENNIES, SINCE I'M TIRED OF THIS SITE JUST SITTING IN MY HOSTING. :)

Any sales? Why are you selling the website?

Yup, got 13 sales in total, most of them came without any promotion in the past 18 months while the website was just sitting there.

I'm selling it because I'm not doing dropshipping anymore (I'm now selling products locally in my country). I put a lot of effort into this site and it looks really nice in my opinion. I'm not going to extend the domain after it expires, but I also don't want this website to go for a waste, cause I think it is still very possible to make sales with this product to this day.

I'm willing to let this website go for as low as $80, which is AliDropship plugin license cost alone, and you can change to any other domain and product in the future with the same license so you basically buy a license here and the website is just a free bonus for you. :)

How is it monetized?

It's a dropshipping store, made with WordPress platform. As I said, the site uses paid alidropship.com plugin (lifetime license costs 89$), which makes the whole dropshipping process easy because you can import products from aliexpress with just a few clicks including photos, options, descriptions and etc. It also synchronizes stock and options with aliexpress automatically, has an automatic order fulfillment option, emailing, and so on. You can contact alidropship support and change the license to another domain in the future if needed with no trouble at all.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yup, there's facebook and Instagram accounts. I remeber I legally brought 1,350 likes on facebook page, by using "Page likes" campaign on ad manager, and targeting worldwide. these likes costed me around $10, and they won't generate sales. These are only for social proof so it looks like a reputable store already, and the page gained 150+ more page likes while it was sitting and doing nothing. :) Check it out here:https://www.facebook.com/PeriPage.cc

How much time does this site take to run?

Takes nothing if you don't get sales and just let it sit, and it can take hours if you're willing to do the right marketing and actually advertise it.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Not much. In my beliefs, it just needs some good marketing to blow up.

What are all the expenses necessary to keep the store running?

Compared to Shopify there's not much, because you don't need to pay $30 monthly. This is WordPress platform and AlidropShip plugin license is already there for a lifetime. You only need to pay $5/year for a domain, and get a hosting. You can find some cheap hosting plans for as low as $4 / month and they will do fine for a start.

Would you help with a transfer?

Yes, I can take a full care of domain and website transfer to your hosting in case you are not that experienced.

What is included in the sale?
    • Complete store with a lifetime AliDropship license and all it's future updates.
    • Good looking FB, IG pages with some real likes and followers.
    • Nice domain name
    • Logos and other edit files that I made.
    • I also ordered 2 gigs from fiverr to make me a ad videos for this printer + a story video and a logo animation. I paid $35 for those and they are great for future ad campaigns. I will add those as well.
    ORDERS PHOTO: https://pasteboard.co/KaPZ33X.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    Linas K, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Hi please pm me very interested in this. Did you use Facebook ads to get sales? Thanks

tradesol, Jan 7, 2020 IP
  3. jtstudio2k7

jtstudio2k7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    how. did you bring in sales? you stated that the Facebook likes campaign did not bring in the sales.

jtstudio2k7, Jan 8, 2020 IP
  4. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sales came from Instagram shoutout and few fb campaigns. FB likes campaign was only to get some cheap and quick likes so the page looks more authentic.

Linas K, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  5. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I used fb ads. I'm unable to dm you for some reasons.

Linas K, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  6. tradesol

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Ok thanks I'm online now can you try again?

tradesol, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  7. tradesol

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Hi also can you provide hosting would buy if you can

tradesol, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  8. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I think could actually provide cheap and quick hosting for this website.

Linas K, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  9. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm still unable to contact you. Seems like you need to make some updates on your DigitalPoint account settings. Check if you allow messages from other members on settings --> Contact details. Also check settings --> Privacy settings.

Linas K, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  10. tradesol

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    you could try again now, had a look and it says accept all members, will also send you a message directly to reply to thanks

tradesol, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  11. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2020-01-11 update: 2 more sales rolled in in the past 2 days, totaling revenue of $464.51. Photo: https://i.imgur.com/vzfVAz8.jpg

Linas K, Jan 11, 2020 IP
  12. tradesol

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    definitely itnerested at this price, please PM me, so we can arrange this thanks

tradesol, Jul 13, 2021 IP