1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mike Huckabee Campaign Updates

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GTech, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are joking right????

It's been the same BS as last night, and the night before that, and the night before that, and the night before that......................................

AGS, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  2. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So which is it Wade? Am I responsible for others, or am I responsible for myself?

From the first time I posted in P&R, your merry little band of forum thugs have continually gone after myself and others. You show up, not to engage in an ongoing discussion, but to find someone to attack. I can provide numerous sources for such as your first post of the day.

I've drawn the line. There will be an exponential and opposite reaction each time you or your cohorts (you do want the same standard, don't you?) choose to engage in 'turfing. I'm not negotiating the next round of stalemate, you've already shown an inability to deal with me honorably, by conflating the issue with the posts of others, that I have no control over.

It's not only inappropriate, it's dishonest.

So let's play Wade. Your move. Consider this your first post to react over.

I'm done, but I'm just getting started, if you know what I mean. ;)

guerilla, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Nope. Check my posts.

I was not here last night, nor the night before, and I believe even the night before that. Would you like to amend that statement, or will you follow up with yet another invalid personal "observation?"

Have you ever noticed that most of the people you "support" here never really respond to what you write?

GTech, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  4. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I'm amazed, you didn't make a single post on 15th January (UK time), I apologize.

Having said that I tracked back again and the same rhetoric was abundant day after day after day after day. :eek:

AGS, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    Both. Your "supporters" post in your thread as well. They have "ownership" there as supporters. You started it today, again. I finished it, for now.

Projection. You assume you are guiltless for nothing less. Has no bearing on what happened today. You started it.

This is not factual. I drew the line. You are reacting to that line. I've repeatedly asked you and your supporters to leave this thread in peace and have afforded that to you in your thread. There is no negotiating. We did that long ago. This is about not living up to that agreement. You failed, your supporters came in behind you, and for each of those, I countered in YOUR thread. That's the bottom line. You really can't twist it around to make yourself the victim here.

I disagree. This is reflected in your numerous posts in this thread asking your pals not to respond, for which you shouldn't have been here in the first place, according to our agreement. The honesty of it is, you started this feud again, today, by coming in and doing what you agreed not to. That is a responsibility YOU must take. A real man would take that responsibility, especially knowing it's true.

Works fine for me. You started it. You are upset I countered, and now you want more. I have about six dozen articles, lined up and waiting for your thread.

Or you can apologize for breaking your part of the agreement today. I'm having difficulties believing you would accept personal responsibility for your actions though. No problem giving blame to your country, but accepting it for your own actions is something else entirely.

Check...

GTech, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    More threats. Yawn.

I see, but you don't owe me an apology for not requesting your boys to stop 'turfing. And you don't owe me an apology for 'turfing after I asked for peace. And you don't owe me an apology for changing the rules, and using the posts of others against me. Got it.

Mate. You now have two posts to attack over.

What are you waiting for? Bring it.

guerilla, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  7. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    The Huckster is not as cool as Ron Paul. Want to know why?

Paul has more groupies.

oh snap

webwork, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    You asked for peace. You violated those terms. Your followers followed suit. Anyone (that is honest) can go back and see, in this thread, that is what happened. I see no reason you should not treat yourself the way you treat your country, and take responsibility for your actions.

You appear upset that I finally drew the line, and responded to your violation.

I'm not your mate. I have no respect for you. Please don't assume I do.

GTech, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    So you would like me to post in the Ron Paul update thread again? Are you even following along? You just made guerilla look like a fool, again.

GTech, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The Barret-Jackson Auction is on man.. Who has time to post!!!

I'm not sure he needs help in that department. :eek:

Mia, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  11. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol guerilla i don't even know why you even tried to play the mr. nice guy act, they never respected you and they never would thats politics, as long as your on the other side of the fence there gonna do anything to piss you off and it seems like it isn't very hard to piss you off. Your making a big deal out of nothing nobody comes to these forums for politics and nobody who is looking to learn something about mike or paul is gonna come here there going elsewhere.

So right now i hate to say it but your the one whos being a big ass baby. None of this matters and i am surprised you care so much what these guys think of you as if its surprising.

killafawk, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    killafawk, you are part of the problem, not the solution. Your comments to Guerilla were out of line. He's spent an inordinate amount of time, committed to his candidate of choice, in updating his thread and generally asking others to keep it positive.

I've attempted the same thing, but apparently those that support his candidate also, are not mature enough to offer a bit of mutual respect. As such, I countered yesterday, but I now regret having stooped to the same level of those that have consistently derailed this update thread.

This whole thing is silly. I'm not going to entertain it, nor do I have time to worry about "turf" or trying to convince ron paul supporters from keeping their negative comments and harassment out of a thread. They do the same thing across the internet on a daily basis, so it was a poor misjudgment on my part to expect they would do anything less here.

As such, I'm asking a moderator to close this thread. I won't bother creating a new one. It's not worth the effort.

GTech, Jan 16, 2008 IP
    Mia likes this.
  13. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    THANK GOD!!!

guru-seo, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  14. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Thread closed @ request of O/P....

Crazy_Rob, Jan 16, 2008 IP