1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mike Huckabee Campaign Updates

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GTech, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tsk tsk gtech still bringing up Paul's supporters when it's simply not relevant. I don't see anyone constantly bringing up the fact that Huckabee's own son tortured and killed a dog... Yeesh talk about cooky supporters.

Rub3X, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  2. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    MarRome, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  3. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why? Where's the substance? Where's his stances on important issues? This commercial is PURE fluff nonsense. Guess if you just want to feel warm and fuzzy inside it's nice...:rolleyes:

Rub3X, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  4. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    guess if you don't want our borders secured, but instead want to leave everyone alone (because then they will leave us alone. :rolleyes: ) you will vote for RP.

d16man, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    RP doesn't want to secure our borders, where do you get this from?
    Who wants to leave everyone alone?

Me thinks you don't know of what you speak.

GRIM, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  6. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    In this case you seem to have confused George Bush with Ron Paul.

Briant, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting that.. It's nice to see something other than "Happy Holidays" for a change...

Mia, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Heh! What's really humorous though, is some of his nutty supporters don't even know RP's position. So eager to jump on the popularity bandwagon with neonazis, white supremacists, 9/11 troofers, anti-semites, anarchists and young angry white males with low IQs, they make stupid statements about what RP does and doesn't support.

For example, RP does want to close the borders (let's see if anyone edits their post now), but has flip flopped on it so many times, with so many opportunities, that it's clear he doesn't have the leadership qualities needed to get it done. And yet someone had to go and stick their foot in their mouth again!

OK, on to some updates, so the hateful paulistinian terrorists don't trash this thread too much. Apparently I need to start revisiting the RP update thread again, since these digital terrorists cannot control themselves here.

Huckabee corrects Romney's dishonest attack ad with the usual common sense coupled with facts:

Want to help out the Huckabee campaign? Freedom Lives Day

Huckabee - Six point lead nationally. Someone still isn't in the top or second tier ;)

Huckabee leads Clinton and Obama in Missouri.

Huckabee closing the gap in California with high second place.

Huckabee Draws Support of Home-School Families

Huckabee leading in Texas with huge margin. Five times as much as the resident third tier candidate.

That's all for now. More later :)

GTech, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Twists and turns from none other than Gtech :rolleyes:

He wants a system that works, he votes against bills he thinks will not work and are wastes of tax payer money. He unlike most candidates reads the entire bill, and not the one little tidbit you want to focus on. This is not flip flopping at all, this is being honest, open and standing up for your beliefs. Not that you'd know anything about that.

I will admit I wish he'd be a bit harder on immigration, from what I see so far though I do like his stance better than the others.

GRIM, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    May I offer you a nice warm cup of hypocrisy? Marshmallows?

GTech, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    GRIM, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    The dishonesty? That it's a twist and turn, to cover up the fact that someone doesn't have a clue about what their candidate stands for, but flip flops on.

Narcissism, as usual, prevails. Some pathological liars never change.

GTech, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  13. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    Everytime they try to imply Ron Paul is a hypocrite a little digging reveals he had a good reason to vote against their legislation.

Of course, why there is no effective border control under the Bush administration is not adressed. Trillions spent in Iraq while the US cannot even secure it's borders :rolleyes:

Briant, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  14. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How is that being hypocritic? I don't like that commercial either. I dislike it as much as the Huckabee one. No substance and all fluff. See Gtech, my opinions stay the same despite what candidate I'm talking about. No flip flops here.

Rub3X, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    For a country without very secure borders, when was the last time we had a terrorist attack here?

BTW, not too many Terrorists coming in from Mexico, and I have yet to see a Mexican terrorist.. Most of them seem to be seeking a better life and decent wages..

Mia, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  16. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with that for them most part. And Ron Paul has said the main way to handle illegal immigration is to take away the incentives for people to illegally imagrate. As far as terrorists, that is about 90% fear mongering by the police state in my estimation.

Briant, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  17. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gotta love flip floppers...loved them in the last election as well...thank God for idiots like John sKerry and Ron Paul.

d16man, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    There is one simple fix.

Take federal high way funds away from states that give illegals

Licenses to drive
    Health Care
    Tax Free Jobs

Mia, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  19. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are no flip flops Gtech, in your lack luster theory someone better follow blindly every single bill otherwise they are against it. Give me a fucking break, nobody, not even you and the other trolls can be that stupid.

Speaking of pathological liars, have you gotten help for that condition of yours yet?

A flip flop would be him stating the border should be closed, then coming and saying it should not be.

BTW Gtech you are totally taking what I said out of context, I am responding to the poster questioning what he claimed, but I know you don't like facts and reality you like to twist as much as you can :rolleyes:

Simply voting against a part of a bill is NOT even close to a flip flop, how more moronic can one get?

GRIM, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Where is the flip flop?

Please show us where exactly the flip flop is, or do you simply like jumping on the illogical Gtech band wagon?

How about Romney, Huck, hmmm as I remember correctly they have plenty of actual flip flops. God is this the best you people can do?

GRIM, Dec 18, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.