1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

midi programming -how to use one midi file as the rhythm for another midi filе

Discussion in 'Yahoo API' started by abojan, Dec 26, 2006.

The rhythm giving midi file will be one track.And on the other midi file -the rhythm taker -we will place our notes regardless of their length (if they are chords no problem) and they will have the first midi file's durations and their own pitch,velocities.

Advanced version could save their relative rhythm pattern and fit it into the general -so if we wanted one group of notes to be played they would be played faster if they need to catch up with the main rhythm or they would not be play to the end (two options).The first version would take one by one note in the second midi file and assign the first midi file's duration to it and move to the next -one by one horizontaly.Chords would be treated as a single note and also played.

If you know a preferably freeware program that already do this tell me.

abojan, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  2. saneinsight

saneinsight Guest

Best Answers:
    I know I've only just woken up, but I can't for the life of me understand what this thread has to do with yahoo!?

saneinsight, Dec 26, 2006 IP