1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling middleman... i try to find products for you that you can't find yourself

Discussion in 'Services' started by spy100, May 3, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you looking for something like :

1.Rolex Watches
    2.Patek Philippe watches
    3.Precious and Semiprecious Stones and jewellery
    4.Gold,Silver,Palladium,Platinum metals and jewellery
    5.Coins,Stamps,Autographs,Antiquities,Art,Sculptures,Memorabilia,Trading Cards
    6.Classic Cars
    7.Used Luxury Brands Products...perfumes,handbags etc (Louis Vuitton,Tiffany & Co,Cartier,Gucci etc)

Send me a personal message(PM) like this :

1.I want to buy : product name here
    2.Details about the product : if you want something unique and rare specify here,color,serial number etc..
    3.Condition: New or Second Hand
    4.Product Category: example: watch,jewellery,art etc...
    5.Price that you are willing to pay for the product : example: i will pay for product "x" 4999 USD
    6.Your email : put your email address here
    7.Skype: if you have skype let me know your id also
    8.Your country: your country here

If your 100% sure you want to buy the product after i send you pictures/details about the product(s) my commission is 2% of product price that you want to buy,i talk to the seller and i make sure he will sell the product at the price you want ...after payment i will give you seller's contact information so you can buy the product from him using bank transfer/credit card,bitcoin etc,so you can talk about shipping/contract and so on...

No commission if i can't find the product for you.

I ACCEPT:
    1.BITCOIN
    2.Western Union
    3.Moneygram
    4.Ria Money Transfer

spy100, May 3, 2015 IP