1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Middle East's Top 5 Contributions To Society....

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DubDubDubDot, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The information in the link was baloney .

ApocalypseXL, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  2. DubDubDubDot

DubDubDubDot Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have written the first post differently had I known you were going to go back in time 2,000 years to find something or point to people of mere Middle Eastern descent. I thought it was just common sense that I was looking for something fairly modern to come out of the actual Middle East itself.

You and others have failed to come up with one single thing.

This wouldn't be a big issue if the Middle East just quietly stuck to itself. Look at South America. They aren't exactly providing life changing advancements, but they don't start sh*t and pull the world into it either.

DubDubDubDot, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:

South America is being left alone, they live in peace. The Middle East on the other hand is constantly at war, you had the Russians coming from the right, they were defeated, now the Americans and Europeans are coming from the left + the flood of Zionist immigrants into Palestine, in addition to that, the CIA is actively causing problems there, all this = a perfect recipe for slow progress in terms of innovation, but why are you surprised? You know they have issues that they did not start.

The good thing is that they have free money under the ground, and the sooner America and the European union collapses the better, because at that point the occupations will end, and the Middle East will be free to prosper again.

IsraeI, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  4. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey without the middle east you wouldn't be able to trade your wife for a camel.. Although I doubt anyone would give up a good looking camel for your wife?

1812, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Not too long ago they used to sell their wives for a pint of beer in the local pub.

IsraeI, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well at least you got that much right.

Russians invaded the middle east? Really? LoL.

Americans and Europeans are in Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, etc? Really? LoL

Zionist immigrants to Israel are killing innovation? Really? LoL

The comedic finale. Dude, they can't even get the oil out of the ground without western engineers. In other news, for every two percentage points in decline of the western economies, the middle eastern economies decline by 5. Americans looking for work = Arabs killing each other. You have an odd definition of prosperity.

Obamanation, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  7. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyways.. who cares... we're probably all in for a HUGE shock soon no doubt... ALWAYS be frightened of a man who has no fear of death.. and the middle east has more of those than Americans eat burgers!!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    1812, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    So you are saying we should be afraid of Arabs/Middle Easterners? Or perhaps it is Muslims you are saying we should be afraid of? It strikes me as odd that fear of Muslims, the very definition of Islamophobia, is what guys like you and IsraeI actively promote, while blasting away at the Islamophobes you help create out of the other side of your mouth.

Anyway as a Muslim, I don't fear muslims, even though guys like IsraeI twist Islam to breed hatred. As an American I don't fear Arabs, even though guys like you blame everyone else for the problems in the middle east. The middle east may have more than it's share of people willing to die for their idiocy, but we have more than suffcient means to grant them their wish. Unfortunately, the people who live in fear are the majority of those living in those countries where guys like IsraeI are free to act on their beliefs.

9. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You do like to put words into people's mouths don't you? But then I guess that's the 'American way'... I said nothing of the sort, merely pointing out that we have seen what these guys are capable of, be they muslim, arabs (not forgetting I originate from an Arab here), or wherever they come from or believe in we have seen the kind of lengths they are prepared to go to.. 9/11 lest we forget, and I'm sure that's just the start. Yes you guys have the capabiltiy to wipe them out (luckily for you because on the ground man to man we all know these middle easterners would whoop our asses - something you cannot deny). My point here is not to side with anyone. I consider myself a 'westerner' I don't want a bomb on my doorstep or on my plane trip to Disneyworld anymore than you would... But these guys will NEVER stop until we give them what they want...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    1812, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  10. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    You should read the news more often, they been getting their behinds whooped for the last 10 years, the soldiers come back home in coffins. The economy is dying and about to collapse because of these very wars they started, when will they learn that this is the impossible.

And yeah, I agree, these guys win both ways, whether they kill or get killed, because they love death, I don't endorse what they do, but yeah, that's the truth.

IsraeI, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  11. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    and that's the only point I really wanted to make, we should all be scared of this because it affects us all, anyone is lying who says any different. It's got to come to a head at some point...

1812, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Another brave internet jihadboy... always more than ready to fight to the last drop of someone elses blood. Whats the matter, no C4 vests available in "husky"?

robjones, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Thats odd. According to IsraeI, we did 9-11 to ourselves. I'm sure that won't stop him from counting as a "win".

I can't? Really? What evidence do you have to support that statement? Any at all? I suppose if you are willing to add the deaths of innocent women and children to the kill count, you could qualify that statement, since we go out of our way not to kill non-combatants while they target them. I see IsraeI is happy to take your compliment for the slaughter of innocents but in the view of most people, that doesn't make them good soldiers, it makes the pussies.

If you want evidence to the contrary of your statement, look at the dead and wounded combatants in any of the battlefields where we have met them on the ground "man on man". The ratio in Mogadishu was 1500 to 19. Staggering. IsraeI likes to brag about Afghanistan, but the ratios are equally bad for his heroes there. Perhaps the group of idiots most efficient at turning their soldiers into hamburger is Hamas. No wonder they encourage such large families. If they didn't, they'd have run out of "soldiers" 35 years ago.

Anyway, the argument is academic. We don't need to figure out who would win "on the ground man to man" because we have predator drones, ac-130 gunships, apaches, armored bradleys, and the like, all of which we will continue to use. They are busily investing in breeding and suicide, while we invest in technology.

No of course not. Thats why you are the guy promoting the idea that mass breeding, childhood indoctrination, and suicide will win out over a free society fueled by education and technology. If you really aren't siding with them, it doesn't speak well to your intelligence.

What do they want? Al Queda in Lybia WANTS NATO to overthrow Qadhafi, while Al Queda in Afghanistan whats Al Queda in Lybia to turn on NATO. The Arab Council wants NATO in, Muslims in South East Asia want us out. You want those of Jewish decent living in Israel (80% of the population of the region) to leave, despite the fact they were born there. The Arabs living in Israel, on the other hand, would much rather have the govt. of Israel than the govt. of Palestine.

What I'm getting at here is that there is no master list of wants that can be satisfied. What you have is a bunch of assholes who have been beating their wives and brutalizing their own people for centuries, and now with a bit of internet access, those populations have been made aware of the freedoms offered by Western culture. At the end of the day, the very existence of Western culture is a threat to those who hold power in those sick little societies.

Day in day out we read IsraeI droning on about how we all need to look out because people like him are going to take over the world. The truth of the matter is, his whole way of life is coming to an end whether he likes it or not, and he is scared shitless. He makes a lot of noise like a petulent child who has been punished for hitting his sister, but at the end of the day, he might as well protest the rise of the sun in the morning, because the fate of his culture is equally certain.

14. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOLOL.. I seriously think you need to get out more...

1812, Apr 29, 2011 IP