1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Micrsoft Target Search Market! Veasible?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by arcon5, May 17, 2006.

http://www.arcon5.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=234Micrsoft Target Search Market![/url]

Does anybody actually think Microsoft can become serious competitors to dominating Google?
    Because Google is so much easier to use than MSN Search! And every where you look there isn't adverts all over!

arcon5, May 17, 2006 IP
  2. websiteideas

websiteideas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They're throwing 2 billion dollars at it so I think they just might.

websiteideas, May 17, 2006 IP
  3. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think Yahoo MSN and Google are all still in the race and give each other competition... I don't think any of them will drop out and continue to see all of them vying for our searches.

xboxundone, May 18, 2006 IP
  4. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What will they actually spend the money on? They spent millions over here in the UK of national advertsing, though it didn't make any kind of difference to the numbers of people using MSN as a search engine.
    Google is so well engraved in people's mind it'll take somthing very special to knock them off top spot, no matter how much money they throw at it.

MattUK, May 18, 2006 IP
  5. WebFreedom

WebFreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt that MSN or Yahoo! will knock Google out of the top spot at any time in the near future. But they can certainly capture market share, which I'm sure is a big concern for Google (or at least it should be). The competition should ultimately make all three better from an advertiser/publisher perspective. :)

Sam

WebFreedom, May 19, 2006 IP