1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Microsoft Vs. Apple?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yejin Lee, Jan 23, 2013.

So, Apple is probably one of the greatest leads in the technology market. Especially of phones and laptops. Of course Microsoft is always going to be the most popular and most used software, but is Apple leading right now? There are tons of debates whether Apple is really leading Microsoft. What do you guys think? Do you think Apple is nearly dominating Microsoft? Or even if it isn't at this moment, do you think it will become much more popular than Microsoft? Please give details!!!

Yejin Lee, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. rishabhsachan

rishabhsachan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Microsoft is always going to be the most popular because it is most used software and its runs in all kind of laptops and deskop and if we talk about apple it only runs in mac book that was a negative pt. for apple

rishabhsachan, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  3. dsmlacctv

dsmlacctv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think Microsoft is going to be the most popular in all aspects, in the whole world windows users are more than others, also Microsoft is expanding its network through marketing and providing technical skills to students and professionals so everyone is going to use Microsoft technology.apple is very expensive and they have very few users as comparatively to Microsoft

dsmlacctv, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  4. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Microsoft is ruling and will be ruling for long. It is the best.

DatingExpert, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  5. kskoh

kskoh Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I feel that Microsoft will continue ruling the technology market in terms of desktops and laptops due to the OS that they have made a name for themselves in the past. Apple products are exquisite and unique, thus they generate a lot of loyal customers throughout the world. Especially when Steve Job is gone, they have to squeeze their brain juices to come out with extraordinary functionality to suit most people needs, if not, Microsoft will overtake them eventually.

kskoh, Jan 27, 2013 IP
    ifreakz, qadeer and Guo Hong like this.
  6. Seandavidhyams

Seandavidhyams Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you ask me, Microsoft will now take over the computing world. Without Steve Jobs, Apple is nothing.

A clear indication of this is the constant decline in their share price. It was around $ 700 last year. Now it's at just $ 440.

R.I.P. Steve.

R.I.P. Apple.

Seandavidhyams, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  7. leonpsa2

leonpsa2 Member

Best Answers:
    hey mate totally agree with you that without steve jobs Apple is Nothing

leonpsa2, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  8. igor_k

igor_k Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This downsizing has nothing to do with our dear Steve's death. And actually, it is his fault that now Apple is falling right into the very hell. 'Cause IPhone 5 was ( and still is) a great disaster to all his fans. And it's not that popular as its previous version. It means only one thing - they made a huge mistake and now the time to pay has come.

igor_k, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  9. shoaaib

shoaaib Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both are good competitors... and we need both as competition always leads to advancement in technology... Microsoft is bigger than Apple in terms of OS share... Apple tried to penetrate x86 market by making MAC with x86 support but.. no luck so far...

shoaaib, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  10. romil_saxena

romil_saxena Active Member

Best Answers:
    Apple has gone down after the tragic end of Steve Jobs. I personally feel that microsoft is better

romil_saxena, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  11. igor_k

igor_k Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Were do you see that?

igor_k, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  12. rishabhsachan

rishabhsachan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Microsoft is best because it work in every laptop desktop bt apple is totally different and it is too costly

rishabhsachan, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  13. Clockwork Joe

Clockwork Joe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer Mac for Photoshop and Ai, which takes up most of my computer time. Whenever I use my Windows laptop for Ps or Ai I rage from messing up hotkeys and control clicking.

Though overall I feel my Mac is better, it seems most jobs require knowledge of Windows.

Clockwork Joe, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  14. winappleworld

winappleworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Microsoft market is actually falling this time.
    It din't acheive any great market when it launched Surface tablet while iPad mini actually out smarted Surface even when it is a bit costly then Surface!
    You can then imagine why Apple is leading

winappleworld, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  15. 3mints.info

3mints.info Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Microsoft is taking the lead now because it's cheaper that apple, Not everyone can afford to get apple product

3mints.info, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  16. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both are very good. But since Steve Jobs gone,Apple losing quality and Microsoft is now much better.

VukasinI, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  17. RogD

RogD Peon

Best Answers:
    Microsoft. Apple without Steve Jobs will be to lose positions

RogD, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  18. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Microsoft might not be as good as Apple in many aspects, and Apple might be superior in many others, but to be predominant in the market, price competitiveness is also needed, besides compatibility and Apple has failed to provide computers at affordable prices, while their proprietary OS is still incompatible with tons of the zillion applications available for PCs.

Now when it comes to iPhone and iPad, it is very clear that Apple is undoubtedly the big winner, while the so-called Microsoft Surface PRO tablet, the third failed Microsoft's attempt to position higher their products on the market.

Mystique, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  19. lesa mitchell

lesa mitchell Member

Best Answers:
    Microsoft is number one for me, products are effective and I can say it is globally competitive.

lesa mitchell, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  20. lorienm

lorienm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This argument has been going on, it seems, forever. I became an Apple convert with the introduction of the first iMac, and I'll never go back. Yes, Microsoft will always dominate the computer world, I believe. But that comes at a price. The constant bugs, viruses and never ending crashes are your constant companion. I am the one everyone in the family turns to for this. Slowly, I have converted them all. We are not totally Windowless, but I'm getting us there. I'll happily settle for number 2. In the business world, Microsoft reigns.

lorienm, Apr 25, 2013 IP