1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Microsoft .NET framework is irritating and slow

Discussion in 'Bing' started by guppyman, Jul 21, 2007.

I don't know about you...but i dislike Microsofy .NET framework and the Newer Visual Basic designed for it.

NET. Framework takes ages to install. It also appears to slow down the computer in terms of start up.

One word to describe it ... "Yuck"

Sorry for the grumble...

guppyman, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  2. ds316

ds316 Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you get coding for it (I use C# though, not a big fan of VB) it can make things very easy. I mean I've even coded gui programs for it using notepad easily and with a minimum of effort.

It can be a little memory heavy for the programs that you are running, but there are tricks you can use to minimize a program's memory usage.

ds316, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  3. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm..... your computer doesnt have a good configuration.

I have 1 GB RAM , 250 GB HDD and Intel DUO Core. My Visual Studio .NET 2007 works perfectly. I even have SQL Server , LAMP , Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver and a whole bundle of heavy softwares on my Single Desktop. IT works like a breeze

aditya_sfs, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  4. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My RAM is 256+512 on an over expensive toshiba machine. Pretty slow too.. planning to get a loaded HP or something like dell

Blogspotter, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  5. qazu

qazu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It may take ages to install but it works fine for me. No problems at all so I'm happy with it.

qazu, Jul 22, 2007 IP