1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Microsoft Imagine cup, what kind of game idea would be more likely to be appreciated?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Ahsan_Ali, Oct 31, 2012.

Hello and Salam every one,So the thing is that i am going to participate in microsoft imagine cup 2012, I intend to make a game for this purpose, The ideas i currently have under consideration are1)Vocabulary, word blinks than you got to shoot the right letters in right sequence(a really short description of game)2)a fun game, using G Sensors, balls and a maze3) Mathematical, open the door by figuring out the correct combination of sacks of different weights and placing them in right place to make the bar intercept a laser resulting in shut sown of security system.4) Bey Blade game, multiplayer, G Sensorssince its my first time for any such competition I'd really appreciate any kind of advice about which game idea should i go with or if i need to think of some other ideas... thanks in advance :)

Ahsan_Ali, Oct 31, 2012 IP