1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Micronation 3:2 proportion flag logo 2 weeks contest - 65 USD

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Sapphiro, May 4, 2019.

Dear all,
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    After 2 very successful logo contest in the past (above), I've decided to also host a third contest here for my next logo.

My next logo will be a 3:2 flag design for a micronation.
    Name of the micronation is called Republic of East Asians.
    (東亞民族共和國 / 東アジア民族共和国 / 동아시아 민족의 공화국 / 东亚民族共和国 / Republic of East Asians)
    (Shorter name version: 東亞民國)

The idea behind it is to start off with a small floating platform in atlantic ocean some day, with its citizens from china, hong kong, macau, taiwan (also chinese), ASEAN chinese, north korea, south korea, japan and mongolia all in one place. (Since anyone of you here will know china and japan don't mix, china and taiwan don't mix etc). Republic, and gender-equal.

This is the current temporary logo

[​IMG]

Actually I don't really like this design, the new design can avoid words as much as possible.

- 3:2 flag design
    - format: adobe illustrator .ai (but when you show it here maybe at least 400 or 600 width)
    - flag color: Your choice, but I quite like this light teal and white combination

upload_2019-5-5_3-36-11.png

Water sky blue is also nice.

- Flag design: Up to you, can be some elements that is standard across china, japan, korea, mongolia (I don't know what, up to you to think, maybe Qilin/Kirin...) Even for patterns, china and japan patterns are different. (The pattern you see in my lion logo is chinese, korean and mongolian pattern but japanese like "tidal wave" patterns)

- The flag could also be a "diagram" of scenery. Sea, tidal wave, mountain, sun or stars with back trailing up from the ocean, maybe green grass, maybe white mountain mt fuji or green hills china mountain but with pink japanese sakura.

- The flag design could also be in the form of stone lion statues, but all must be front-facing, and in this order. (The picture below is also for inspiration) - Should look stern, majestic, all front-facing. In order is: Korean lion, chinese lion, japanese lion, mongolian lion

together2.png

- Important thing to take note is that overall, the logo must look modern still, instead of ancient

- Logo can also be in the form of hexagonal shape, but if it's just a shape alone there's not much significance with east asians, maybe can be hexagon but with some mixed of symbols. (Korea flag's bagua. The red/white sunshine of japanese flag etc. No hammer and stick design. No blue taiwan sun, but maybe the chinese pattern instead. If the logo has one element for example, korean, then must also have japanese and a chinese pattern added to it as well, not just 1 or 2 of it. (Mongolia's one can omit if need)

- If the logo looks too empty, can consider adding this mini wording:
    東亞民族共和國 OR 東亞民國
    small font. (Same like how PLA logo has "八一“ in small fonts.

- I quite like many of Japan's city flag designs. Please take a look at them, very interesting and modern, use for your inspiration only, but take note of my pointers above. Japan city flags: https://www.google.com/search?q=jap...1ILiAhWc73MBHcjHAhsQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657

- Try to avoid the following color combinations: red/yellow, red/white, white/blue/red/, white/blue/red, red/blue/yellow. (Avoid looking like any of PRC, ROC, Japan, North Korea, South Korea and mongolia flag, this is something different)

- Logo contest price: 65 USD
    - Logo deadline: 2 weeks.

In between the 2 weeks I'll give feedbacks on high potential designs.
    If there are no entries near to what I want, this contest will postpone with added amount.

If there are too many nice flag designs, the winner will get the 65 usd, but for the non-winners, if you want, I will make seperate offer for your non-winning flag designs with my own internet currency. Winner will still get the 65 usd in paypal.

Thanks. Please feel free to ask me any enquiries.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Sapphiro, May 4, 2019 IP
    iamwiki likes this.
  2. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    getdomain4u, May 16, 2019 IP
    Sapphiro likes this.
  3. Sapphiro

Sapphiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the entry. But due to lack entry I'll postpone this contest for the time being.

Will pm you for a separate deal

Sapphiro, May 17, 2019 IP