1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Micro Niche Site Ready to Rank

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Dylank06, Aug 23, 2019.

I made this site and a few others earlier in the month because I wanted to get back into the psychic power niche, I've built up the websites learnpowers.com, learnbiokinesis.com, telekinesisarea.com, learnpyrokinesis.com and masterfighting.com and all those sites were ranking first page for the keywords I wrote articles for. But after building this one and writing the articles I didn't have the time to do my SEO routine of creating socials and getting .edu and .gov backlinks so I decided to sell it now. All of the aforementioned sites sold for more then $200 apart from learnpyro and masterfighting so there is money in the niche. If you have the time to rank the articles you should be able to let the site sit and it'll earn advertising revenue and get a few sales. But mainly it'll be ready to sell for more in a few months time.
    SEMrush

Dylank06, Aug 23, 2019 IP
    SEMrush