1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling micro niche, exact match domain csbbattery.net 2400 exact searches

Discussion in 'Sites' started by toretic, Jan 31, 2012.

Hey guys i bought this site two weeks ago along with several others but two days ago i aquired two domain names that are in my niche so i need money to invest in them.
    Since i bought it around 21st this month i have had around 80 page views and 9 clicks worth 2.13 EUR.
    I did some white hat seo on it and now its in forth place for "csb battery" in google.com.
    This is my first sale here, so i hope i am doing this right.

toretic, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  2. RightTurn

RightTurn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi toretic , and this was the my first official bidding in DP :).. Site is already ranking and I think that amount you mentioned is already the highest amount from this KW one can earn..Just above your site there is the actual company's own authority site , I dont expect to overrank them :)..So maybe you may want to consider your reserve price again.I am here if you dont want to wait 7 days in auction..Cheers..

RightTurn, Jan 31, 2012 IP