1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Micro niche domain should be ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by muneeb younas, Jan 31, 2011.

I have read alot about micro niche websites in this forum but that made some questions....

1.What should be our domain for a micro niche website ? if it is already occupied can we use a website with keywords like this.....for example we need "cooltipsforcooking.com" but it is occupied.....willl it be sensible to get "cool-tips-for-cooking.com" for my niche ?

2.Promoting ur website with articles ! Can we copy articles from some other sources and post them in article websites and build backlinks to our website ? .....or those articles we post should also be unique like our website's content ?

3.For backlinking shall we use "domain.com" or "www.domain.com" ?

muneeb younas, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  2. desigac

desigac Member

Best Answers:
    1. You can use the domain domain-niche.com is also useful to reach your micro niche traffic.

2) Please Avoid to take copied content to your website because it will not useful to your website and traffic.

3) www.domain.com is the best way to add your website in the backlinking areas.

desigac, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  3. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    DoDo Me, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  4. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    why provide micro niche domain?
    you can use other domain like .net or .info it the domain is not available for .com
    create unique content to your site, if you want you can edit it or revise the whole content
    www.domain.com is the best choice.

Excel 8, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  5. Decipher442

Decipher442 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can get the .com get the .org

Decipher442, Feb 1, 2011 IP