1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Micro-job websites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WerkingForce, Apr 7, 2020.

Over the last day or so I've been looking through some micro-job websites to see what potential these sites have. I have already been on popular sites such as mturk, clickworker, taskrabbit, and a few more. I'm trying to build a list of these sites to see which ones are better to work on. What do you guys think about this?

WerkingForce, Apr 7, 2020 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My opinion its you loose your time as tuese types of sites like ptc ,ptd get paid to work you get penyes money .Start working in a real business like affiliate marketing ,cpa ,build a youtube channel or a blog etc .

Spartan14, Apr 8, 2020 IP
  3. Benjamin Scott

Benjamin Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a different outlook when it comes to these type of sites. It's okay to work on these sites if you have the right perspective. Usually no investment is required which allows you to start earning money without spending money. Let's say you earn $50.00 in one month with ptc, surveys, or micro jobs. You can use that money for advertising. Make sure you have a site of your own. Possibly a landing page that you are using to build your list and promote your own business or affiliate marketing. The money that you earn from the micro jobs, surveys, etc, you can use to promote your real business. So that's what I mean by the right perspective.

Benjamin Scott, Apr 8, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    See what referral programs are out there. Some pay for signups and for the referral.

FindMyDIY, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  5. WerkingForce

WerkingForce Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been looking into the affiliate marketing programs for a while now, I was just looking for a way to make some small cash while the affiliate marketing business got a bit bigger. Using the small cash to use on advertising or just putting it back into the business. I understand where you're coming from though and I appreciate your insight!

WerkingForce, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  6. WerkingForce

WerkingForce Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been looking into this for the last few days so I see where you're coming from! I was thinking about doing this same setup cause It's the smartest way to go about it. Even though these micro-job sites don't make you a ton of cash in the short-term, they're great ways to help build the business in the long-term. I was even thinking about going the affiliate marketing path as well. I really appreciate you're insight and help!

WerkingForce, Apr 9, 2020 IP
    Benjamin Scott likes this.
  7. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe fiverr and seoclerks should work the same as well, what do you say in reality? I say that it would be totally cool no matter what.... so let's move on further with that special cases. It's possible to make money with them, not just now.

Paincrusher, Apr 27, 2020 IP
  8. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don’t waste your time with these sites.

They are useless.

vna1611, Apr 27, 2020 IP
  9. TableTop Writing

TableTop Writing Member

Best Answers:
    Don't work for them, use the people on their to help you with your goals.

Utilize your intellect.

TableTop Writing, Apr 28, 2020 IP
  10. Vumiu

Vumiu Peon

Best Answers:
    At least Fiverr has upselling options. There are some sellers there making good money by turning that initial $5 into $100-$200 by upselling. If they in turn build a customer list, it can be a nice start for some people. But I agree with the poster above that the best way to make money from these sites is by hiring others to work for you :)

Vumiu, May 6, 2020 IP
  11. Jason Frank

Jason Frank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Make your own site, advertise it and boom you make more money then you could with those micro jobs!

Jason Frank, May 6, 2020 IP