1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Micro Format in SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by greeysmith, Oct 2, 2012.

What is Micro Format in SEO, Actually I have heard from lot of people that micro format is best technique get good ranking and it also very helpful disseminate of the whole detail of your services and products in search engine so let me know this info is correct or not. Share your experience with me about this matter.

greeysmith, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  2. WEBGEEKBOY

WEBGEEKBOY Guest

Best Answers:
    micro format is a process of creating short and effective short summaries of user or brand profiles. which gives good results in local search results.

WEBGEEKBOY, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  3. violencedefense

violencedefense Peon

Best Answers:
    Microdata format against Google Webmaster Tools, rich ... Browse other questions tagged seo microformats microdata .

violencedefense, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  4. AbhinayaSree

AbhinayaSree Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not know exactly about that???
    I will find it in the search engine

AbhinayaSree, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. Vadim Novitskiy

Vadim Novitskiy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really want to know about author microformat for Google. Does anybody know about it?

Vadim Novitskiy, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  6. Elfen_Lied

Elfen_Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    A microformat is a type of open sorce data format built upon existing and widely adopted frameworks like XML . The format is highly modular and microformat tags may be placed within existing HTML -based Web pages. These tags then allow crawler s to find and extract microformatted information. Examples include contact information, event details or calendars, although other applications are under development.

Elfen_Lied, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  7. fallen.star

fallen.star Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By your description i knew about Micro Format in Seo. Thanks for your information.

fallen.star, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  8. redchillies

redchillies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Microformats are used to display additional information in Google search results.
    i.e. a review microformat would have a rating out of 5 stars and how many votes were counted in the results.
    It can be used in SEO to create eye catching elements and increase 'Click Through Rates', which in turn helps with search engine results.

redchillies, Jan 28, 2013 IP