1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Method - Make money from home

Discussion in 'Services' started by E4C1, Dec 18, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey guys, I've discovered a method to making money with (targeted) cold calls, I've tested it - realized I'm not the right person for this, and then I packaged it into a word document to sell to someone who wants to do this themselves. It's my belief that this is completely new and no one else is doing it, although there is enough to go around for everyone, i will only be selling 5 copies of this method as to not saturate it for the buyers.

The amount per sale is $10 - you can change this. Each phone call lasts about 10-20 minutes once the prospect agrees to move forward. You receive 100% of the fee.

I've generated $510 with this method over the course of the last month. Total time invested was about 20 hours. (including fine tuning)

This method results in a sale about 50% of the time you get someone on the phone.

This is for:
    People in the U.S.
    Someone with a natural drive for sales
    Someone who doesn't mind somewhat tedious tasks.

I'm willing to give away a review copy to a reputable member of this community.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    E4C1, Dec 18, 2019 IP