1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Method] Make money easy with hosting affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by FullHider, Jun 28, 2016.

Let's explain how this works. You 'send' targeted traffic (webmasters) to web hosting provider website (your get your unique link) > somebody that clicks to your click buy hosting > you get great payout (it's 105$ per client). So even, if you provide just ONE client per day > you earn more than 3000$/month - this isn't bad or? But you need to promote this hosting company, it's easy and earnings depends on your luck, but also skills can be great to money with this method.

As first you register on advertising network (from this network you will get cheap targeted traffic) - you register here. You deposit 50$ - you will use this money for advertising. As I know you will get also 20$ bonus (free credits for advertising).

Then you need to join to affiliate program of one great hosting provider - I'm getting best results with them, you can join here.

Now you can advertise your hosting link with banners on text ads on advertising network I mentioned.

But to make successful campaign and to start earning money you need to make good targeting - You need to target Hosting (Webmasters!) with keywords related web hosting, hosting, shared hosting...

It's great to use banners, but you can also use both - banner and text ads.

And you (bid) pay too much per click, because isn't worth.

Please note, with bad campaign targeting you can earn "just" 100$ per month, but with good targeting (this depends on you) you can earn 3000$ per month easily (without any work yes!).

For any questions I'm available to help you & answer your questions.

Also you're welcome to post your results here! [​IMG]

FullHider, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  2. Popac89

Popac89 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me more details?I'm very interested.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Popac89, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have to be real stupid to read that piss poor writeup and think this dude is going to offer anything of value to make you a penny...

Obviously if you drive relevant traffic to a site selling a product your traffic is interested in you will make money.

NetStar, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How does your strategy differ from what everyone else is doing with affiliate marketing?
    Your write up seems very simplistic - especially for an internet marketing forum - but I may be missing the hidden gem.

sarahk, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  5. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look, it's possible to earn money with this method, because as you said you get clicks from revelant traffic. It's easy method. Try and then post yor results. Waoo, you're so smart. Probably you're already millionare.

FullHider, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What you haven't done is told us how this differs from the affiliate marketing we were doing in 2001
    It looks same-old to me.

sarahk, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  7. Stuart-A

Stuart-A Peon

Best Answers:
    I always assumed it was more of a case of targeting *aspiring* bloggers (i.e. webmasters), and compelling them to go beyond their apprehensions and buy into it. That's surely not that easy unless your readership is fairly sizeable :cool:

So yeah, one could write a lot of articles about making money online and one's various ways and means of doing so, then point readers to the affiliated-linked web host and say "go there, sign up, install WordPress, get mega rich by yesterday".

Is this still making money these days?

I'm asking more out of curiosity, as it seems to have been a thing for quite a long time now. People were doing this back in the days of big money from banner and sidebar ads if you got decent traffic.

Basically what he said was no different than "go get affiliate... send traffic... thanx u"

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016
    Stuart-A, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  8. Stuart-A

Stuart-A Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, I can't help but feel that with the internet still remaining (to a degree) a low-trust environment, that one of the keys to successful affiliate marketing must be building up a conversation and eventually a community over a longer period of time who have the cash to buy what's on the other side of your links.

That would of course mean work, probable cultivating of social media profiles and two-way interaction between you and your various readerships on multiple channels to show them what a tremendously nice person you are. And not only directing them to your clicks and compelling them, but also having them trust you enough as both an authority and a buddy who wouldn't send them the way of a bad affiliate.

Bah. I'm such a bitter, twisted cynic :eek: I'm just not susceptible to the idea of easy money.

Stuart-A, Jun 29, 2016 IP
    Vision2Code likes this.
  9. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, you should try. Go to Bidvertiser, deposit 50$, create campaign for iPage and see results. You can post results here. For me is working, but really depends on campaign optimization.

FullHider, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We're not questioning it's efficacy, we're asking what is new or different to your technique to the affiliate marketing we've been doing for the last 15 years.

sarahk, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  11. bordello

bordello Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see any uniqueness in this method, you could use this method to promote any offer.

bordello, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  12. filescloud

filescloud Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a method ? :/

filescloud, Jul 27, 2016 IP
  13. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look if you want let's try and see results. I'm getting great results. If you don't have money or time just leave this thread...
    Does anybody of your that comment here tried this method with iPage landing page? Probably not.. IDC.

FullHider, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We all did that back in 2005, we're asking what you are doing that is different or new because it's not clear from your posts.

sarahk, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  15. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK, great you're doing this in 2005. But now doesn't work for you anymore or what? I don't understand this question about method age?

FullHider, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You came here talking about it like it was something new. We just wanted to know what was new/different /special

sarahk, Jul 29, 2016 IP