1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Method for Quick and Easy Privacy Policy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by procrusher, Oct 20, 2014.

First off, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place. I was kind of uncertain where to post it.

Today I'd like to share a simple method to get a free professional privacy policy for your sites without having to do much work. It's a pretty basic trick, anyone who is a little browser savvy would be able to figure it out but sharing for those who aren't aware that it's possible.

Step 1: Go to http://www.freeprivacypolicy.com/free-privacy-policy-generator.php and go through all the steps to generate your free privacy policy.

Step 2: Once you are finished all the steps you will see the site has generated a privacy policy that is unclickable (so you can't copy the content) If you click the "next" button on the bottom it will take you to a page where it asks you to pay money for the policy. You may be thinking, WHAT? I thought this site said free. That's what I said my first time using it and was actually contemplating rewriting the whole thing manually, but then I used a little common sense.( see step 3)

Step 3: You may have noticed you also can't right click on the page to view source and get the content that way, so what do you do? Simply hit CTRL + U or Cmd + U on a Mac. This will bring up the source.

Step 4: Hit Ctrl + F or Cmd + F for the find function and search for "<div class=' innerText'>This privacy policy has been compiled" ....

Step 5: Copy the HTML code from the source file up until and including the ending <div> after the privacy policy content.

Step 6: There is your HTML version of your privacy policy, place on your site privacy policy page and you're good to go.

Enjoy this easy method guys! Any issues, let me know!

procrusher, Oct 20, 2014 IP