1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Metaverse for Developers ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by arghya139, Feb 8, 2022.

I am have a office for app and software development, website development.

I was wondering how I can get my clients into metaverse, I have moderate idea over it.

But I want my clients to be future ready and aware of what he / she can get through metaverse.

Has anybody here have any project on that ?

Thanks in advance.

arghya139, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So you want to offer a platform for digital 3D assets on Substrate?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    Spoiltdiva, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What do your clients do?

jrbiz, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Set up a demo for a fictitious product/service to demonstrate the consumer experience they could be having with your clients.
    I have so much homework to do!

sarahk, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  5. arghya139

arghya139 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Can you explain please ?

Mostly they own different types of business, from real estate to tattoo studio, from ecommerce shops to doctors.

Ok, but how do I show that ? Like we need to have a 3d glass to enter metaverse right ?

arghya139, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your English isn't very good and I am not a native English speaker, so I confess that I have trouble comprehending broken English. I think I misunderstood your question. I've reread it and I still don't know what you are asking.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It seems to me like you would have to set up a different experience for each different type of business.

E.g., for the tattoo shop, you could have customers interacting with a knowledgeable tattoo artist and they could see various avatars with a variety of tattoo options. If the customer's avatar is realistic-looking (e.g., an image of the customer), you could then show the customer what the tattoo would look like on them, how the process would work, etc.

Real estate agencies already offers 360 degree "virtual" video viewing of the house or building a buyer is considering. In the metaverse, they could also get a walk-through with a knowledgeable real estate agent to answer questions, point out special features, explore different areas of interest, etc.

Basically, start with what your client and its customers would do in the real world. Once you have imitated that in the metaverse, you can then explore what additional selling/service options are available virtually that would not be possible in the real world. This could be done in conjunction with input from your clients as they are the subject matter experts for their businesses.

Finally, you need to figure out which of your customers would be early adopters of such new technology and focus on them for now. Once you get a small number of projects off the ground (and have a couple of success stories to tout) you can then try to get more of your clients on board with the metaverse.

jrbiz, Feb 9, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.