1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Message to ad network representatives

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by methad0ne, Oct 17, 2018.

I believe it's time to set some ad network representatives to the ground, so I am going to write you one message.

Over the past couple years, I've been receiving quite number of offers for publishing someone's advertisements on my websites. As I am always looking for new experiences and quality ads (which are way low), I've spoken with too many advertising network managers (so called Media Buyers).

Last three months, I'm in active pursuit for a network that could handle my whole advertising inventory at once, I've been in touch with different guys from different firms and could tell for sure that most of them are thinking that Publishers depend on their platform.

I'm here to tell you, WE ARE NOT.

Stop being so confident that your offer is best on at the current market, it's not. Stop selling bullshit stories about your policy restrictions while we all know that you guys don't have any active policy.

You, as negotiators, (mostly) have free hands to offer other party any terms, but you still do only offer them those publicly available on your website, thinking that since they've replied to your email or Skype message, they will most certainly apply to become your publisher. You're lying yourselves. However big or small publishers are, current advertising market is big enough to make a roof for every publisher.

Take a look at big G, even though they are big enough, they still have "secret" deals for each of their publishers. The only thing that publisher needs to do is to request those. I know that for a fact as I am big G's publisher and advertiser as well.

There's also those who thinks that they're big deal and let publishers wait while they smoking their cigarettes and laughing at them. You're wrong, you are just 0.01% of the current advertising market and you're doing nothing to increase that percentage.

By stating this, I believe you should keep a close attention to anyone you contact. You might still receive a fat bonus check at the end of the month, but you're not giving yourself a chance to increase it, because you've got stuck in your head "I have a great premium inventory and I don't need anyone else". You will never improve by thinking that.

Stating the obvious, I would like to let you know that you are replaceable and to us, you worth nothing if you speak with us with that cocky way. We don't care about your history, we don't care who is currently under your roof. We care what is that you're able to provide us that others don't. Same as you care how much your big fat wallet will be.

Land yourselves...

methad0ne, Oct 17, 2018 IP
  2. The Beaver

The Beaver Guest

Best Answers:
    Take it easy!
    No one will talk about ad networks in two years only amazon and google will left.
    Adult and streaming will be done by mindgeek after taking over exoclick.

The Beaver, Oct 18, 2018 IP