1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Mesothelioma articles for sell!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mike_sun, Jun 24, 2020.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Sold: $150.00 USD
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids (1)

1. $150.00 Joseph Salasya

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi Folks,
    I had some plans to start a health project for Mesothelioma cancer but my writer breaks the contact and I am no more wanting to do this project.
    I have around 20 mesothelioma articles pre-written and CS checked with screenshots. (I used to check if the writer is not copying the content).
    All the articles are very informative, persuasive, drafted, and arrange in a manner that grab attention of the audience. Each article is around 1000-2500 words.
    I can show you some parts of each article so you can be sure that they are really nicely done.
    I am wanting to start some other projects, so I will use this money to buy content for my other projects. If you need mesothelioma articles, I will give you a huge discount for all articles in one go.
    Thanks!
    PM me for details.
    SEMrush

mike_sun, Jun 24, 2020 IP
    SEMrush