1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mesothelioma $160, on AdSense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Lawsuit, Nov 28, 2004.

1. eduardomaio

eduardomaio Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a website where I earn about $0.0x a click and I do have some nice profit from it... Why? It's a good website with unique content so people go often and see what's new... about 1% of my visitors click on my ads so...
    SEMrush
    I don't need no M word website... Hey, maybe you should go and make a website on crime, murder and something like that. It would be really great for Adsense... LOL!

eduardomaio, Dec 2, 2004 IP
    SEMrush
  2. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    I found about a dozen reasonable paying keywords related to some of my sites.

darksat, Dec 2, 2004 IP
  3. my3cents

my3cents Peon

Best Answers:
    Follow the advice of the masses. Build a site about something you have a passion for. Something you'll enjoy working on and growing. If you do that, the rest (money from ad programs) will follow suit.

Not many can just build a site and sit back while the money rolls in, most of us (I am guessing) try constantly to stay on top of our marketing, rankings and general site improvements for customer retention. If you have a site/topic you enjoy, you can do this much easier without actually calling it work... ;-)

And I would not recommend paying for a membership to a top key words site/program. There are just too many free sites with this same information out there. Or you could do your own research using this overture tool:

pixelfast.com/overture

Good luck!

my3cents, Dec 3, 2004 IP
  4. stephaneggy

stephaneggy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats a sick rate:p

stephaneggy, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  5. Tom Brown

Tom Brown Peon

Best Answers:
    Everytime I go to the overture site and try to find the bid price for the keywords, it keeps bringing me back to the same page. Is it broken? I tried to post the link, but this board wouldnt let me until I have 5 posts. So I guess I can't show you what link I am using. Does anybody have a link to check for keyword bid prices.
    Is there a better one for checking bid prices? This one doesn't work. Unless I am doing it wrong. I put in the security code number and then it keeps asking me for the security code. It asks me over and over.

Tom Brown, Dec 17, 2004 IP