1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Merge Two Different Google Ads Accounts

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by ebiztrendz.com, Feb 23, 2022.

Dear All,

Current Scenario: In our organization, we have two different Google Ads account. One is for Search ads, which was created by me and the Other account was created by agency for YouTube Campaigns.

We wanted to merge these two accounts, in order to utilize YouTube audience for our search ads remarketing campaign.

Please help us with this, if there is any possibility.

Regards,

Brijesh Kumar

ebiztrendz.com, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like to have more than one account for the same business. In your case, when the agency was hired to manage a YT campaign, you should have told them to use your existing account. But it is what it is.

One thing you can do is, using Adwords Editor, download the YT campaign and copy it to the other account. You'll now have one account in which to manage it all. You could then cancel the other.

However, you would be starting from scratch. The "goodwill" and data from that campaign will be lost. The campaign may not respond in the same way, at least not initially and I've seen instances where it never comes back to where it used to be in the old account. So it's a gamble.

My personal recommendation is to leave things as is. You could get a MCC (My Client Center) account and link the two together. This way, one login and you can easily go from one to the other.

Lucid Web Marketing, May 16, 2022 IP
  3. noneisnone

noneisnone Member

Best Answers:
    wouldn't that prompt google to suspend both accounts ?

noneisnone, Sep 2, 2022 IP