1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Merchants Pening Approval

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by tlbuckingham, Mar 31, 2011.

I have been with Commission Junction for years and I am starting up a price comparison site. I'm able to download, parse and display product feeds for multiple merchants but there are a few that I would like to add (Best Buy and Apple).

About a year or two back I was declined for both so a few days ago I decide to reapply and they still show as pending.

Anyone know what it take to be accepted by them?

tlbuckingham, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  2. rwin2007

rwin2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please share your status with Apple.... I am wondering if smaller webmasters are able to apply for Apple. I'm afraid only really big brands can become affiliates.

rwin2007, May 4, 2011 IP
  3. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It is very easy. Contact Affiliate manager for the program. CJ don't approve or decline any offer application. Offer are set on auto approval, auto decline ,pending by CJ setting upon Affiliate manager/ Advertiser request. If you are pending from ages kindly contact program manager. Details can found bottom of each program.

alexgreatcpa, May 22, 2011 IP