1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Merchant Services???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Krich, Mar 15, 2017.

Is there a section on the board here where folks are discussing selling card services (credit card processing, ATM processing)?

I've been working with ATM processing since 2002 and now I'm wanting to get in to selling credit card processing and was looking for those that are experienced in merchant services to chat with and hopefully learn something about that side of the card service business.

I'm really interested in majoring on surcharge processing since this is similar to ATM processing but will also be getting in to traditional merchant services.

Currently we handle all technical support for our clients and would be interested in doing the same with merchant services but that wouldn't be a deal breaker if we can work a deal with a processing provider that takes support seriously.

To me it's more than just making money. I want to go to sleep at night knowing customers are being taken care of and the service being provided is good for the customer... so good, they don't need to look anywhere else for service.

If no discussions on merchant services are going on here, please let me know if you guys know of a forum I should check out. Thanks!

Krich, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    jrbiz, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  3. Krich

Krich Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great, thank you!

Krich, Mar 16, 2017 IP