1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Merchant Account Service

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by roxxy, Jul 11, 2006.

Online Business is Becoming More Popular in this age. To take advantages and promote your business internationaly you must have a reliable payment madia to collect cash or receive your income. It is such a silent process that you may generate income through Merchant Account.
    A business providing merchant account establishment and transaction processing services. It may also provide e-commerce software and handle such things as digital delivery.As your merchant service provider, there are many Merchant Account service provides to help you in this regard.You have to choose a right Merchant account service provider that fills your all needs

roxxy, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    T0PS3O, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  3. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh wow, this was quite the interesting spammer ;)

Tyler Banfield, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  4. bokken

bokken Peon

Best Answers:
    OK a serious question on this topic.

My site currently works by accepting PayPal and Nochex payments. Customers select what one they wish to use during checkout then get directed the appropriate page.
    Because PayPal and Nochex don’t require you to have an account to use there services, would an IMA like Worldpay offer any benefits to myself or my customers?

Thanks.

bokken, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  5. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As far as paypal goes, it adds a degree of professionalism to your website when you don't have to redirect your users to another page to complete a purchase. Apart from that, paypal is notorious for screwing buyers and sellers. Because of that, there are quite a lot of people that will not use paypal under any circumstance. If you are not based in the US, then paypal still may be the best way to go, because it is much cheaper than a bank, an offshore merchant account, and most other third party processors.

If worldpay has an API integration method, then you could see an increase in purchases on your website. Otherwise, if worldpay requires you to redirect buyers to their website to pay, then I wouldn't think there would be a lot of difference.

jestep, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  6. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    WorldPay has an API but it still sends the customer to their sevrer. However, you have FULL control of the lay-out so it can integrate 99.99% seemlessly. If done well they wouldn't be able to notice unless they're examining the URL.

T0PS3O, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  7. stymiee

stymiee Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad this guy got banned. They've been posting this at every forum they can find.

stymiee, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  8. tvalleav10

tvalleav10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we use USAePay and have been pretty happy with it, for what it's worth.

tvalleav10, Jul 17, 2006 IP