1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mentor needed. Will pay with Royalty.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FatherTime931, Dec 1, 2022.

To whom it may concern:

I am a hard-working, blue-collared Father of 3 looking to tap into the “make money online” era. I have a little knowledge about a lot of the options available, but I am mainly looking for the information on how to go about starting up or start sourcing the route that I go down. I have questions without matching answers. I’ve been in the Construction field all my life, but in today’s age it’s more efficient and profitable to make money online than it is to have a physical trade. Any help upon helping me get started, we can mock up an agreement where I pay you royalty for helping me get started on the journey.

Traits:
    • Hard-working
    • Dedicated
    • Tech Savvy
    • Educated

Goals:
    • Purchase property to raise my children on along with future grandchildren.
    • Learn new trade

FatherTime931, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ask away and I'll try to help answer anyway I can. I don't want anything in return though. I use to own my own HVAC business, so I know what you mean.

kjh-08, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  3. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please see my reply in the other thread

Warner Williams, Dec 2, 2022 IP