1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Membership script errors need help!!

Discussion in 'PHP' started by countrymomnv, Jul 15, 2009.

I have a very nice member system and i am trying to get it to work right. I have followed all of the directions and i am getting these error messages. I receive these same error messages on login.php, logout.php and forgotpass.php.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Membership/register.php on line 63

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Membership/register.php on line 105

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Membership/register.php on line 108

Fatal error: Call to undefined function encode_decode() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Membership/register.php on line 114

I have set all of the chmod files to appropriate permission level. That are in the instructions.

The name of the script is Membership V2.0 by AwesomePHP.com.

I have attached a copy of the install.php file along with a copy of the readme file.

If any one could help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

countrymomnv, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  2. EricBruggema

EricBruggema Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think best way to fix these problems is to contact the author or selling point of the scripts, but i could not find a contact option there.

Next time, but something from a source wich you have the option to contact hem instead of figuring it out yourselve! :)

EricBruggema, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  3. vpdesigns

vpdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Means there is a well like it says invalid argument on the foreach.

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource - Its trying to read something that doesnt exist or cant read. Could mean doesnt exist or could just be file permissions error.

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource - This will disappear when fread is sorted.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function encode_decode() - It cant find the function encode_decode. So either it hasnt been included where you are trying to execute it or something.

If you want to use that membership system. Id contact the owner but if you want me to code you one. PM Me if you do.

vpdesigns, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  4. ks.alam28

ks.alam28 Peon

Best Answers:
    what r u using? an opensource system or ordered developed website? if i can see the whole website pages then i guess i can help you.

pm me.. @

ks.alam28, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  5. Galido Networks

Galido Networks Peon

Best Answers:
    I resolved this issue by uncommending the require_once('extensions/file.php');

in the following files:

register.php
    login.php
    forgotpass.php
    profile.php
    upgrade.php
    logout.php

If you need help, contact me! You can find my info here: galido dot net

Galido Networks, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  6. Nickos

Nickos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi all
    Running admin manager of Membership v2.0 no possible to open as I get a message of wrong user name or password, even the defoult password is admin and pass admin2008.
    Whwn I install it I get the message Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO). So O installed it manually but no possible to open admin mannager. Is there someone to tell me what to do?
    Thanks to all

Nickos, Feb 13, 2015 IP