1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Membership Payment Plugin for phpBB3

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by Singular, Jan 13, 2013.

Hello all,

I am looking for an actual working membership payment plugin for phpBB3. It seems like every time someone over on the phpBB forum start one, he/she never gets around to finishing it. Does anyone have one that they developed that is working? I am looking for a plugin that allows members to upgrade to a premium membership and pay through PayPal. Nonmembers can register a free account or premium account. Reminders would be sent before their term expired. It would do the stuff normal membership plugins are supposed to do.

PM me if you have something you think would work. You would need to be available for support if needed. Cost is definitely negotiable.

all the best,
    Joe

Singular, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't do phpBB plugins (I use MyBB) but if the people in the phpBB community can't be relied on to write complete plugins, maybe you should convert over to MyBB. If MySubscriptions doesn't do what you want (it may), the author could probably modify it to what you want. Or any of the other many plugin authors could probably whip something up for you. (There are a few MyBB pay sites, so there's already some code to do the job.)

Rukbat, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. Singular

Singular Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, but converting to MyBB is not a possibility for me. I need the solution to be for phpBB3.

Singular, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  4. Austech

Austech Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried offering money over there ? Money normally gets people moving.

Austech, Feb 5, 2013 IP