1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Membership database problem - help needed URGENTLY

Discussion in 'Databases' started by sam2698, Mar 17, 2010.

Firstly the database is currently in mdb format so I need to convert it to an sql file. what software would you recommend.

Secondly I have to use this db to create a very simple membership site, where the person registers, logs in, and is redirected to a members only page.

Question is, do you know any simple to follow instructions I can use to create it. Any language is fine, as long as I can get the end result.

Thanks a lot for your help.

sam2698, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  2. Bharat Kumar Dhaker

Bharat Kumar Dhaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey sam,
    You can convert your mdb file to sql file. Use bullzip access to mysql free software. Using this software you can directly transfer to your localhost or create dump file (sql file).

Use PHP MYSQL to create your membership site. Its simple and efficient language to create site.

Bharat Kumar Dhaker, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  3. nichemarketers

nichemarketers Member

Best Answers:
    Bharat is correct, better to convert to MySQL using http://www.bullzip.com/products/a2m/info.php

nichemarketers, Apr 30, 2014 IP