1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Megafastservers.com Is A Big Scam

Discussion in 'Websites' started by hostsaker, Feb 6, 2013.

Hi please help me how i get my money back from megafastservers.com they are good replying your questions, mostly after 2 mins, but after making them payment, and send them lots of queries, they no longer respond to you. they dont even give you what you paid for, i ordered for xrumer vps.

they make many website to fool people and take their hard earned money. :(

one of the website they have magichost.co.uk is a big scam too owned by them

do not trust them or else you guys will be scammed too.

anyone from megafastservers.com here , you can post your claim, or give my money back so i can prove to people that all this message a lie.

payment transaction ID #: 5CX47447G16932541

hostsaker, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. hostsaker

hostsaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    omg, he really loves my money, i disputed my payment due to none receipt of my order, but now he responded to the dispute saying he deliver to my email? what a pitty company is magichost and megafastservers.com

i really feel pity for them. i suggest them to do another online work than ripping off people selling fake vps and hosting. i will post here whatever result to our paypal fight.

hostsaker, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  3. Cancasa

Cancasa Active Member

Best Answers:
    megafastservers.com is a massive scam. They just stolen my money and refused to refund it. Why steal people's money and pretend to be professional when you're nothing but scammers? Sick sick sick people.

Cancasa, Feb 28, 2020 IP