1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MEGA LAUNCH - Rift Supremacy - Tested, Tweaked And CONVERTING... - Easy Conversions!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Chri5123, Apr 26, 2011.

Hey guys,

Rift Supremacy is finally ready to launch!

After a good 2-3 weeks of testing, tweaking and banging my head against a brick wall the page is converting like wildfire!

Have a look at this:

[​IMG]

We have studied this niche and put together a package that is irresistible to this market!

This is NOT another product launch that leaves it up to the affiliate to test - you can be rest assured that this converts...

What Is Rift Supremacy?

Rift Supremacy is a leveling guide and builds guide for the game of Rift.

It is a game like World of Warcraft but A LOT newer and already has passed the 1 million subscriber mark!

The guide gives the customer a full leveling guide with maps and screenshots for both Guardian and Defiants which are the 2 sides in the game.

As well as this the guide will give the customer access to "builds" guides for all the 4 callings.

Also the website is in a membership format which means you can make MORE commissions as upsells are added both to the sales process and the back end of the site.

Why Does It Convert So Well?

Rift Supremacy is the ONLY guide that gives complete step by step video guides for the entire leveling path and the builds guide.

As well as that the homepage has previews and proof that the package has been put together by a level 50 player that is the level cap on the game!

Take a look at the sales-page:

>> http://www.riftsupremacy.com

[​IMG]

Not your standard sales-page with an overly long page of text, this has been tested to convert and give the information in bite-size information all the way to the order button at the bottom and guiding them through to the members area and making you your commissions!

Here is details on the commission you will make per sale:

Amount made per sale: 75% commission

Product price: $34.95

You will make $26.21 before Clickbank fees.

This is one of the highest commissions on Rift guides currently in the Clickbank marketplace.

Also upsells coming very soon to be added to the sales process and you will get 75% of these as well.

Rift Supremacy Affiliates Page: http://riftsupremacy.com/affiliates/

Your Affiliate link >> http://YOURCBID.rsupremacy.hop.clickbank.net/

On the affiliates page you can get a preview of the written guide and some articles to download currently.

You can also download a FREE guide on making profits with PPC using this guide and in fact a lot of the affiliate sales you see above have been using this guide.

Have a look also at the youtube channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RiftSupreme

Youtube is working VERY well for conversions and feel free to use the videos from the youtube channel for your own account when you are promoting this guide.

If you have any World of Warcraft traffic then you will want to give this a shot as well as quite a few people that play WOW are making the swap over.

More affiliate tools coming and going to research some keywords using Niche Finder as well.

The main keywords that are working well are:

Rift Warrior guide
    Rift mage guide
    Rift cleric guide
    Rift rogue guide
    rift leveling guide
    rift guardian guide
    rift defiant guide

The best thing is that this converts as well as any World of Warcraft guide and there is FAR less competition so you should be able to rank very easily for these phrases.

If you need any help let me know?

Already climbing in gravity and we have only just launched check it out and see how well it converts...

Again here are the details:

http://www.riftsupremacy.com

Affiliates:

http://www.riftsupremacy.com/affiliates/

Affiliate Link:

http://YOURCBID.rsupremacy.hop.clickbank.net/

To your Success,

Chris Jones

Chri5123, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  2. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, another awesome looking launch! Looks like it's going to do well for you.

venrooy, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just did a quick keyword research and there doesn't seem to be much traffic around this product or am I (as usual) missing something?

terryd, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  4. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    I assume because it is somewhat knew that the keyword tools like google has do not currently show the traffic levels somthing like this will get

marcusio, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  5. bornloser79

bornloser79 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got a question about promoting your guide. Would it be appropriate to do a "Let's Play" of Rift and use that to promote your guide? (Like mentioning it while playing and putting a description and link in the video description.) I ask because your guide includes a video walkthrough, and a Let's Play may look like giving that part away for free.

bornloser79, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  6. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers Ven! :) Hope so - early signs are good and with the updates and upsells I have planned this should fly! Fingers crossed!

Yes, it is because the Google keyword tool runs a month behind - you can be sure that the keywords that I have put do get a lot of traffic as we were using them in testing.

Also will get you a full list with niche finder as soon as I can.

If you need more keywords give me a shout?

^ This

Yep you will see the numbers shoot way up as soon as we are in May on the Google keyword tool.

Yes ^ in fact have a look at the youtube channel:

Those sort of videos work very well!

Feel free to download those videos and upload them to your own youtube account + have some more going live very soon so keep on checking back...

Let me know how you get on and again if you need anything let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  7. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to chip in here, Chris is a perfect CB vendor - always releasing new products and tweaking the ones he has. Granted most of his products are MMORPG game related, but they are a big market and can be helped with products

Lynxtouch, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  8. oliabae

oliabae Peon

Best Answers:
    new product for me.i want to promotion use highlite vendor.
    thaks for informations

oliabae, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  9. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    I play this game, have a 50 warrior, were raiding GSB, ROS, have full epics...... From his sales page and presell videos that he has made, he knows what he is talking about, and anyone that is looking for a Rift guide, "should" be interested in this information.

And to what Lynxtouch said, Chris is a great CB vendor, just thought I would throw my 2 cents in, GL with the product Chris

Faclez, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  10. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks man, I appriciate it!

Same back to you - looks like your products do very well too. :)

If you need any help promoting let me know?

Cheers! Yes a lot of work has gone into this one!

UPDATE: Gravity up to 4.66 which is not a huge amount I know but it IS rising fast - see new affiliates getting some sales!

I have also put a wso that is free that shows you how to make $100 a day with this product so if anyone wants the link to that send me a PM.

Best way to promote is to visit the youtube channel:

Feel free to download those videos and upload to your own youtube channel with your affiliate link in the decription.

Again, anyone that needs any help promoting this one let me know - it is growing fast!

Cheers guys,

Chris

Chri5123, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  11. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: Gravity up to 6.70!

If you want access to the report that shows you how to make easy sales in this niche let me know.

Affiliates starting to jump on board now so this is the time to promote and make some easy sales!

Another awesome idea is to promote using the product name "Rift Supremacy" because I already have a fair bit of traffic coming to the site from this and as the product grows so will the amount of searches for the name.

Give it a try and let me know if you need anything?

Chris

Chri5123, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  12. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: Gravity now on 8.33!

The time to jump on this now and as above if you need help I have a FREE report that will show you how to make money in this niche very quickly.

Let me know if you want to give it a go and I will shoot you a PM.

Chris

Chri5123, May 2, 2011 IP
  13. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now approaching 9 gravity!

People are getting up to 3 sales a day with the FREE report.

Here is the stats:

[​IMG]

If you are sitting on the fence on this one - give it a shot the site is converting.

Some major updates coming soon as well as we have some backend upsells (all of which you will recieve 75% commissions for) and a few surprises too!

More updates coming soon...

Chris

Chri5123, May 4, 2011 IP
  14. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gravity up to 9.44!

It is rising - also got some one click upsells coming really soon and some more videos for the homepage to improve conversions.

Thinking of also doing a case study so you can see more how to get sales if you would like?

I know people got pretty fed up with case studies but this IS converting so let me know if that would be of interest?

Also the report is still here for you if you want a headstart?

Let me know but if you know what you are doing this is well worth chucking some test traffic at!

Chris

Chri5123, May 5, 2011 IP
  15. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This one is still popping!

Put another video on the sales page - down near the bottom where it goes through what you get with the package you will see a video that gives them another preview and shows off some characters at level cap as well.

This is improving conversions so far!

Also going to be doing a case study for this so you can see how to promote and join in. :)

Let me know if you need any help and also let me know about the report if you want a headstart with this?

Chris

Chri5123, May 9, 2011 IP
  16. anwaraa

anwaraa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Will adwords accept this product? I ask because there have gotten very tight with stuff you can promote on adwords recently.

anwaraa, May 9, 2011 IP
  17. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Yes they will in fact a few affiliates are making sales direct linking.

However I suggest you set up a landing page and keyword optimize but to answer your question yes you can use Adwords to promote this product without issues.

Going to get a big list of keywords for you to use and will post here shortly.

Chris

Chri5123, May 10, 2011 IP
  18. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gravity now up to 12.08!

Head over to the Clickbank marketplace and check out the spotlight graph - it is growing fast!

[​IMG]

Conversions are good as well - here is a screenshot from the last 7 days:

[​IMG]

As you can see not too bad at all!

Of course you get mixed results depending on where the traffic is coming from but as long as you are sending targeted traffic you will make sales from this.

Got some major updates coming this week as well...

If you are looking for keywords I have made up a full list on the affiliate page:

http://riftsupremacy.com/affiliates/

The free report is working well to make affiliates sales - and let me know if you want the updated report?

Send some traffic to this offer and see for yourself how well it converts - if you have any questions or need any help give me a shout?

Chris

Chri5123, May 11, 2011 IP
  19. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have updated the members area for Patch 1.2 - also reflecting this on the sales page.

Basically it just means there have been some changes in the game and normally involves introducing new gear, pvp locations - an update to the game in other words.

Should improve conversions even more...

Chris

Chri5123, May 12, 2011 IP
  20. jkhurramov

jkhurramov Peon

Best Answers:
    This is impressing and interesting.

jkhurramov, May 12, 2011 IP