1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mega Launch...Giving 100% Commission on the very first sale. This one is a winner.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ryanman, Dec 27, 2008.

1. sweetrock82

sweetrock82 Member

Best Answers:
    hey ryan i would like to join if there is some spot empty. i would like to try bum marketing method for this. let me know if you let me in.

sweetrock82, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  2. getem

getem Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome back Ryanman :)

Yes, as always you give us great idea to promote this stuff. I'll give a try on the quiz method.

getem, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  3. his_royalty_from_india

his_royalty_from_india Peon

Best Answers:
    ryan. i do article mktt as well. i have already made sales with ur book. can u share article tips with me too?

his_royalty_from_india, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  4. bhsu21

bhsu21 Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm going to try this one out. Let you guys know what happens.

bhsu21, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  5. redhead12

redhead12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been watching this thread since day one & i would like to try this out too. Ryanman pls show me your article tips. I would really like to try promoting this product too

redhead12, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  6. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot.

haha...Thanks.

Sending a PM.

Let me know if you need anything.

Sending you a PM too.

Guys the gravity has touched 15 today-

[​IMG]

For those of you asking me for a sample quiz for the quiz method...Here is the perfect example- http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/518748/does-your-ex-want-you-back

Also if you are using camtasia then you can try the brilliant feature it has of adding quiz or poll with a video. Check it out- http://video.techsmith.com/camtasia/5/edu/showme/enu/quiz/quiz.html

I would like to start from where I left the last time. A lot of people couldn't get to participate in the contest the last time so here it is again-

200% Commissions

Ok guys Now I am going to go one step further and really make it big. I am so convinced about the conversions that I am going to offer 200% commissions.

Here is how this works...For the next 5 days first 5 affiliates who get 6 sales...Yes that's right just 6 sales gets almost 200% commission from me. But again it's first come first serve.

1st affiliate to make 6 sales with get $100.

2nd affiliate = $90.

3rd affiliate= $80.

4th affiliate = $70.

5th affiliate = $60.

So even if you are the 5th affiliate you will still get way more than 100%.

The first one's to contact me with 6 sales via a pm or email will get the money.

All payments will be sent via paypal and you can not buy the product yourself just to get free money. This is only valid on ethical sales. Ok guys let's get started.

The contest start today that is 27th jan.

Another Cool Tip-​

I have noticed that people have started to search the term "Pull Your Ex Back" and many domains which have "pull your ex" in the name are getting good rankings already.

If you can get a domain around this keyword then you are in for big profits within the next 3 months or so...That is automated income because people searching for this keyword are direct buyers. So try to jump on it right away.

ryanman, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  7. his_royalty_from_india

Best Answers:
    ive made a sale today so i am sure will win this contest.

his_royalty_from_india, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  8. shaki

shaki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PULLEX - 158 hops...no sales :(

shaki, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  9. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    No worries...PM me and I'll help you get your first sale. I have proven techniques:). Also if anyone else hasn't made a sale feel free to PM me. I'll be more than glad to assist.

3 Affiliates are very close to filling up the top 3 spots for the contest.

ryanman, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  10. his_royalty_from_india

Best Answers:
    just made one more sale. ryan what are the conversions like normally?

his_royalty_from_india, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  11. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    The conversions have been absolutely outstanding...The one's using adwords are getting a sale in less than 10 hops. Here is a screenshot for today-

[​IMG]

I have seen a sudden spike in sales with loads of new affiliates joining. The gravity is going to go up a few points today as well.

Attached Files:

ryanman, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  12. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I made a sale today... I need to ramp up my efforts with this - it's been about the only consistent converter for me lately.

Zibblu, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  13. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    St Valentine's day is coming guys, these products will be very hot during these days so better start working ony our campaign ;) I'll do the same LOL

inzpiration, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  14. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    good point inzpiration.. i wasn't even thinking of that. some valentine's themed articles would probably be wise

Zibblu, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  15. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    Valentines is a VERY good point. I'm tempted to try and get some rankings now, but there's not long left.

Might be worth putting up a targeted PPC lander anyway - including "valentines" in some themed way.

TigerPublishing, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  16. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    2 Affiliates have taken the top 2 spots in the affiliate challenge therefore now there are 3 spots left.

A sure shot way to get your article on first page of google-

I have been getting a lot of PMS by affiliates asking me how to get the article on the first page of google. I decided to post the method right here as it would be easier.

Here is the process let's assume our main keyword is "Pull Your EX Back"-

1- Include "Pull Your Ex Back" in your article title.

2- Include the keyword pull your ex back with a density of about 2% or less in the article summary. And make sure it exists in the very first line of the article.

3- Go to google and check is any article is already ranked for the term "Pull Your Ex Back" and check out the word count.

4- Make sure you either match that word count or write a few more words.

5- Submit your article to only ezinearticles.com and no other directory. That's right...Just ezinearticles.com.

6- Writer another secondary article(Not the same as your main ezinearticles article) and submit it to other directories with a link pointing back to your ezinearticles.com article.

7- When pointing back to your ezinearticles.com article make sure you include your main keyword in the anchor text which in this case is "Pull Your Ex Back"...Therefore your anchor text which is linking back to your ezinearticles.com article should be- "Pull Your Ex Back."

8- Submit the secondary article to top 10 article directories with a good page rank. You will see first page ranking within 48 hrs or so if done right.

If your article is still not on the front page then you should better check the keyword density in your article which should be about 3% or less.

But if it's still not ranked then get more link backs and submit the secondary article to a few more directories. Here is a diagram of what I am talking about-

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

ryanman, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  17. sweetrock82

sweetrock82 Member

Best Answers:
    though i have not made any sale yet but i really appreciate all the inputs from ryanman.

sweetrock82, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  18. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    ryanman - I agree with your tip about EZA... I've been using a variation on that technique for awhile with success. But we all have to consider that there's only going to be two EZA's in Google's search results so... we could all do a lot of work knocking each other's articles off for a particular keyword phrase and really not get too far. It'd probably be better to go for less obvious keyword phrases.

BTW, I just made another sale with this today... My 12th net sale so far I think. My 2nd since your latest competition started up.

Zibblu, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  19. his_royalty_from_india

Best Answers:
    ryanman, i just checked my acc & had 5 sales frm yesterday. so its more than 6 sales since the contest started. how do i get my prize? here is proof-

[​IMG]

his_royalty_from_india, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  20. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's very good that you pointed this out. Guys when google already has two results on the front page for a specific keyword it's always good to try a variation of that keyword.

And I would love to see you win the contest...Last time you just missed out by a few sales.

Congrats:)! Mail me your clickbank id and paypal email to aff at pullyourexback.com. I will send your money right away.

Ok guys 3 spots taken now bottom 2 left in the contest.

ryanman, Jan 30, 2009 IP