1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mega download links are behaving strange

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Molzer, Jun 4, 2019.

I have the problem, that, if i try to download something from mega upload (as a zip file) often the file is broken. I use the google chrome mega upload extension. How can that be? As far as i know The files on the mega download server are not in a zip-file, so mega download creates the zip-file which i then try to download for me, but as i said, they are often broken. When i try to open the zip-file some parts are missing…see the picture. …there are 7 folders…they exist, they are on megadownload, otherwise, how could megadownload show them to me? So they are there, but when i click on „download as a zip-file“ it can be that the zip-file contains not all 7 folders…a few may be missing…or a few files in the folders may be missing. When i try to download the same again, maybe now something else is missing now. So sometimes i need to download the same file 10x until everything is there. How could i solve the problem? Thanks

Attached Files:

• aa.jpg
      aa.jpg
      File size:
      45.4 KB
      Views:
    Molzer, Jun 4, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess Kim is still tied up with legal problems and not fixing his site. He's been in the papers again this week.
    Go find what you're looking for elsewhere - anything that comes from Mega will be DAF.

sarahk, Jun 13, 2019 IP