1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MediaHB official thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by MediaHB, Oct 29, 2013.

1. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure? Other networks pays 20% referrals earnings lifetime and they are growing up.

Anyway it´s your choice of course. But 5% lifetime could be reasonable, 5% 10 days is ridiculous for a new network that needs publishers know it.

SasquachYeti, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  2. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If we would be offering $0.01 CPM I'd understand you making such a fuzz and I'd understand me trying to convince you or stuff like that.

Anyhow, we honestly couldn't care less about what "other networks" do. We are a premium publisher network not a promotion scheme or something. On the other hand, your assumption that "we need publishers" is completely wrong. We are not racing to get a tone of bulk traffic here as you may think, nor are we interested in having as publishers all webmasters out there. If "we would need publishers" we would accept every website and everyone, which is not the case.

Having these said, I'll conclude this conversation as simply as I can. As long as we offer from $0.20 to $1.42 USD in terms of CPM rates, it's not whether you're willing to join, it's about us wanting you as a publisher. That's what the whole Premium publisher thing is about.

Best regards.

MediaHB, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  3. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To answer you Tony, we no longer accept the countries you mentioned because of the low traffic quality they offer. If we would still be accepting it we would be forced to pay around $0.01 - $0.02 CPM for it which is very bad, therefor in order to maintain our high rates we can not accept that traffic anymore.

You guys have to understand that all ad networks are different. Some will have offers that work good on your niches others won't. You can't expect to have an all in 1 network. Think about it... If google couldn't make it. They have a billions of dollars worth of business and they still can't properly monetize all niches and traffic properly, don't you think it's rather ridiculous to expect us to do such with an investment somewhere below $200k?

MediaHB, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  4. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    I don´t have any complaint about your CPM rates but with your policy. "premium publisher networks" usually doesn´t change policies and conditions to publishers without any notice or previous e-mail for example.

You don´t need new publishers, however you start in business with referral lifetime program....

Anyway, no problem with that, as I said, it´s your choice do it that way. I will not argue anymore about it.

Regards.

SasquachYeti, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  5. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree that introducing 10% lifetime revenue from referrals was a bit hasty back when we started, however we are constantly working into improving our network and that's why we considered necessary for this to change. As you said, being a new network has it's flaws that's why you must give us credit for trying to step on to the right path.

I appreciate your understanding.

MediaHB, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  6. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    My account has been disabled. No e-mail, no explanation about that. Could you tell me the reason?

SasquachYeti, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  7. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Apparently there has been an error on your login. For some reason your date / time did not match our server's. I will check this matter. Your account has been restored.

MediaHB, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  8. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Hi, I can login now, however my earnings until now (account balance ) have dissappeared, could you check it?

Thanks in advance.

SasquachYeti, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  9. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please create a support ticket with your issue. This is not the place where we should handle this matters.

MediaHB, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  10. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    I think so and I did it before. Still waiting reply by e-mail.

SasquachYeti, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  11. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Email requests are not processed daily. Tickets are checked 24/7. Do as I asked.

MediaHB, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  12. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For payment proofs please visit this page : http://mediahb.com/payment.php
    Feel free to check it a few times a day to see the latest submitted withdraws and their status.

MediaHB, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You guys really are the furthest thing from a "Premium publisher network" or Premium Ad Network, or Premium Anything. Most horrible sites I see out there with 5 - 10 ads per page and a webmaster contacting me looking to make the most of his 1,000 visits per month have 1 thing in common - they are running your ads.

wrekoniz3, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  14. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I find it hard to understand why you are trying to denigrate us. It's not like you are any competition for us or something...
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/premiumcpm.com
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mediahb.com

Take a look at your traffic sources: India and Malaysia are among the top 3...

MediaHB, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Its not about competition because I work for this company, I dont sit in a bedroom. Really the traffic a business gets to an alexa has no reflection on the quality of their publishers. Its clear you don't understand that, just off your response is reason enough for me to suggest not dealing with you.

See in case you didn't know... what makes up a premium network is sites or traffic sources with a majority of traffic from US, UK, CA, AU, and Western Europe specifically... AND the sources should be NAI and IAB Compliant, I'd be surprised if you know that means, to make it super simple for you, to call your self "premium" you can't accept EVERY SITE and allow them to put more than 5+ ads per page. Thats not premium at all.

There is nothing degrading about what I am saying, I am speaking the truth. I can list quite a few of your publishers with little to no traffic and pages filled with ads, not content.

and by the way, to state that people from india or malaysia don't own Premium sites - is a crazy statement to make. Thats another reason why you don't look at a business' alexa and draw conclusions like that and make statements like that. I don't make my statement about your network based off your alexa rank, I made my statement about your network because I have seen quite a few sites running your tags, and none of them were premium. Another reason why I wouldn't deal with your company.

wrekoniz3, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  16. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can not deal with our company since we do not offer tags for networks to use, so this is out of discussion in the first place. Also, your way of talking like you are arguing with us or something is outside my level of understanding since I don't know you nor do I intend to meet you.

Further more, your definition of "premium" has no relation with the way we do business. We consider the traffic as being "premium" as long as the conversion rate stays above 10%. So... you said that you saw our banners on pages with ads only? Does any advertiser really care where the ad is placed as long as out of 100 clicks he gets more than 10 sales?

In our point of view "premium" traffic is traffic that converts. Period.

These being said I'd like you to stop hijacking our thread with the purpose of making us look bad while promoting your own business.

MediaHB, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  17. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    If that's your perception of "Premium", I must say that your ideology is conceptually flawed - to put it mildly. Now please don't accuse me of attempting to hijack your thread or consipring to show your network in bad light - FYKI, I do not work for any publisher network.

If you (or your network) possess even an iota of care for your publishers, then its high time for doing an introspection. Thank you.

debapriya deb, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  18. MediaHB

MediaHB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Only a mad man would want to please everyone... However, like it or not that's how we work. There's nobody forcing you to join or take interest in our network.

MediaHB, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  19. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Having spent over 12 years' in "Services Industry" verticle, I have time and again witnessed that a person (or organization) who treats every constructive criticism in such damn-caring disdain, invariably ends up fighting for its mere existence. Don't get me wrong, but going by the tone of your responses, it seems like you (and your network) are on the same track.

debapriya deb, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  20. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I am saying dealing with you as if I was a publisher. Yes I might work for a Network but I also have personal websites and utilize many different networks on them. Point is, I wouldn't use you. You wouldn't meet me because I most likely won't see you at any of the industry wide expo's.

"Premium traffic" is actually defined by industry standard regulatory bodies such as IAB and NAI. Yes conversions are a factor, but to say "Does any advertiser really care where the ad is placed as long as out of 100 clicks he gets more than 10 sales?" - Completely Inaccurate for the simple fact that out of an page filled with lets say 8 ads (as one of your premium publishers has)...if a visitor converts on an (1) offer 7 other advertisers lose out always...so maybe a 10% conversion rate is possible but the CTR will absolutely be trash. More ads = Lower CTR. Always. Absolutely. So to say "a 10% Conversion Rate" is a misconception because its a percentage based off of clicks. The fact that you get lower CTR's means you get lower conversions which based off your logic would make your traffic NOT Premium. How can I say that?

If you show 50,000,000 ads but only 10 people click through and you get 1 conversion that gives you a 10% Conversion Ratio. According to your logic thats premium.

Again, the idea of me posting is not to say you are a bad network or to degrade you, but to explain to people so they understand clearly.

That must make me a mad man. The truth is if you are calling your self a "Premium" Network you are falsely attracting interest in your network for being something its clearly not. So yes - you are forcing us to take interest in your network.

Absolutely true, you build up enough bad business and burn enough bridges and you end up stuck on an island with no boat. This is a hard enough business when you do understand it, let alone not understanding it, or understanding basic concepts of customer service.

But again, The purpose of this thread is for him to Promote his business, I don't want to get in the way of that, All I simply did was explain my run-in's with the name MediaHB has always been with everything but Premium Sites...

Thats what people do on threads created about companies, they explain their reviews, experiences, and opinions. Its part of business, and its part of coming here and seeking people's trust in you, your brand, and your company. If you expect people to trust you, your brand, or your company I would suggest you catch on quick.

wrekoniz3, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.