1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mediablam.com Payment Proof

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SEO1337, Nov 23, 2017.

I have been working with mediablam.com for just 3 weeks and asked them for early payout so I knew I would be paid and they happily paid me!

I have a viral story site about celebrity gossip and only have one of their ads in my content and another one in the side bar alongside adsense and taboola. CPM rate is OK and it has boosted my site income to add them so if you run adsense or tabooladn have a similar site to mine you might want to give them ago.

You can request weekly payout from them as well even though they have NET30 terms they seem to be very reasonable and flexible to pay weekly. Just add them on skype and ask them for early payout if you test them.

mediablam payment proof.png

SEO1337, Nov 23, 2017 IP
  2. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    what is your cpm for banner / pop Bro?

HieuDang, Nov 25, 2017 IP
  3. pak lurah

pak lurah Member

Best Answers:
    fake proof???

pak lurah, Nov 30, 2017 IP
  4. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it's fake...Whomever owns the network just use publishers to help profit from their adsense ads and never pay.

NewXclu, Dec 14, 2017 IP