1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Media.net

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dcristo, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Bobi Hnd

Bobi Hnd Peon

Best Answers:
    My review on Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads: Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads is better than Google Adsense.

Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads is much better than Google Adsense if you have two websites with strong and good traffic from US, UK, and Canada. After new Google Adsense system to avoid accidental clicks from visitors established, many publishers have lost 80 percent of their daily earnings. Vincent Robert, one of my niche pal has quit from Google Adsense publisher. Google Adsense removes about 90 clicks of 103 clicks he gets per day with stage more than 7500 daily page views and this trouble happens to me as well, my three websites are just able to make 3.5 dollars per day which usually it reaches up to 21 dollars per day.

Now I would like to recommend you to sign up for Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads, the earnings are pretty awesome, but conditions to become their publisher is pretty difficult as well due to the high quality and professional websites, they demands. At least you can try to send invite or sign up if your websites follows the conditions such as:

1. Websites stands with strong and good traffic from UK, US, and Canada.
    2. High quality website contents.
    3. English articles only.
    4. Page views more than 2k daily.
    5. TLD, good design, popular CMS, and Blogspot is not allowed.

Bobi Hnd, Dec 17, 2014 IP